Krono for sale on time locked server????

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LongFellow, Jul 7, 2020.

1. LongFellow New Member

For time locked servers how are Krono for sale on time locked servers???? I played at launch last time I fact checked there where no such thing as Krono at launch!! And you are supposed to be able to run just one other account and yet you see three and four bots buffing one player in Befallen on Aradune constantly its not like they are trying to hide it the GM's just do not care its the wild west and anything goes the rules are out the window. And before I get the oh they are just other players log into Aradune and watch them no four players are going to sit and not move for twenty or thirty minutes and than just get up to buff the lowbee one at a time if they are other people why wouldnt they follow the lowbee around the dungeon? Why because its one person running five accounts.
  2. Mercanyin Augur

3. KimchiGoddess Augur

4. Gyradore New Member

Sings *buff the lowbee* to the tune of Rock the Kasbah
  5. Febb Augur

[IMG]
  6. Vaxpo Elder

You realize that if they weren't selling Krono, then the RMT would just be for straight Plat and Items. In fact, initially that is what the RMT was, just plat and items. So instead of "krono farmers" you'll instead have Plat/Item farmers. The result will be the same.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Because they always have been?
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

9. Pawtato Augur

10. Mezrah Augur

Skuz likes this.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No, I simply addressed the inaccuracy & didn't bother to comment on the rest.
  12. Pawtato Augur

No you missed the point, they’re saying Kronos weren’t around for launch, the original launch. Thus, they’re out of era and shouldn’t be available until the expansion they were introduced. Obviously, DPG isn’t going to remove them but it’s not wrong to argue the logic being used to remove items and such.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It is faulty logic, the game is not using 1999 code.
    Mezrah likes this.
  14. Pawtato Augur

Very good, solid rebuttal.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

It's faulty logic because Krono aren't an era locked item. In fact they arent an EQ item. They're a DBG account wide currency that work in all (most?) of their games. So it doesn't matter what era they were invented in, they just exist.
    Skuz, Sinzz_bb and Nennius like this.
  16. c313 Augur

Last time I checked Time Locked servers are not Classic clones.

They are simply, as you said, time locked servers.
    Skuz likes this.
  17. nagash101 Augur

that could easily be 3 buddies playing together trying to level up a new toon that their group needs. stop being a Karen and ask to get PLed with them. Most peeps that are PLing a twink will let you in on the EXP.
    code-zero likes this.
  18. mark Augur

so was in cl tunnel selling buying some jewellery and these guy shouts god dam you db you have banned my 3 bards saying i was afk,now being on rizlona a lot of people were happy about it because why would you run 3 bards by themselves,so afk people do get banned.
  19. Siah Elder

Yeah when I'm power leveling, if someone can contribute, by helping to heal, tag the mobs for ds, or whatever. As long as they're actually helpful I'll always let them tag along..
  20. jeskola pheerie

You should move to Rizlona next week, we only allow one character per person (shh everybody...)
  21. Kiaro Augur

Actually, pretty sure that's why we've been having so many problems.