EPIC Mount Quest 1.0-2.0

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SOLARRICH, Jul 2, 2020.

1. SOLARRICH New Member

Had an Idea-
    Epic mount quests. Each class gets a predetermined mount and a quest to get it. Starting level 100-115. Add mount AA's to increase armor class and attack when fighting mounted, AA's for avoidance and speed etc. Add mount Barding and gear slots similar to the Mercenary. Many different AA's, Gear slots and options are possible to develop this feature.

Just a thought. Would be something new and neat for veterans and new players alike. Some players are "mount people". They are big on mounts this would be perfect for them.

Rufus Direwind
    115 Vah Shir Beastlord
    Povar Server.
  2. Sobmre Augur

3. quseio Augur

i like this i veto the guy aboves veto and give it a pluss ininity, but id like , some combat aa of some kind and fun stufff like a rocket boost jump , or somekind of attack based on its type, i vote a multi elemental pheonix for the magician mount!.. i do not understand the hate of epic quests this is everquest not wow, if you dont want to do a epic quest or help others leave your guild
  4. Voxynn Elder

Devs have said multiple times here on the forums as well as expansion launch podcasts.

They will never do another epic of any type and / or kind. They lack both the man power and the resources to properly imploment aomething as huge as epics.

I cant understand why people dont listen to them.
  5. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Paladins/Shadowknights have a few different AA mounts, I think class mounts via AA, minus all the bonus stuff you mentioned, would be a great addition!
  6. Voktar Journeyman

An epic quest to get the only true flying mount would rock. Like the griffon quest in Vanguard. This was truly epic.
  7. svann Augur

indoor mounts1

Seriously though, if it doesnt add to the class itself then Ill say we have too many mounts as it is. And monk flying kick and tiger claw must be enabled or else forget it.
  8. svann Augur

I dont think they ever said "of any type or kind", but if you can provide cite?
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Class specific "Epic" lines are not happening. The most we will get is something along the lines of the RZ Ear, one quest line for all classes.

I like the idea of a Mount for the Reward of the next big quest though, can have the mount buff and speed increase as you get higher versions. The mount buff is something that could last several expansions if done right.
    svann likes this.
  10. Sheebea Augur