Fixed Internally glyph of dragon scales from loyalty vendor not working at 115

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by svann, Jun 28, 2020.

1. svann Augur

The glyph of dragon scales bought from loyalty vendor still doesnt work at 115. My aa window shows glyph of dragon scales (115+) 0/1, but if I click the glyph I bought it says You already have the highest rank of this aa available for your level.
    Ssdar, Barton, dreadlord and 4 others like this.
  2. dreadlord Augur

Indeed. and folk have glyphs they bought assuming they had been updated which are languishing unusable - we should be able, at least, to sell these back?
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This should work properly in the next patch.
    Orbital101, svann and Sancus like this.
  4. Sancus Augur

Did you fix the other glyphs on the loyalty vendor (e.g. Glyph of Destruction) as well?
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

yup. It's actually all one script that does an item detect, so it was easier than I thought, once I got the information about the new glyphs from Dzarn (I was slow getting to this task, he was fast answering!)
    I also added to our "level increase tasks" checklist, so hopefully this won't be missed again when we get to level 130.
    Duder, Ssdar, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  6. Sancus Augur

15 level jump next expansion confirmed :p
    Duder, Ssdar, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  7. lockjaws Augur

115-130, trivializing all older content in one fell swoop!
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Oh dear god, no!
  9. svann Augur

epic quest required for each level completion!
  10. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Will your changes also fix the Unwritten Glyphs from the LoN card game rewards?
    Nniki likes this.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I need more information. Is that the actual item name? If not, I need the actual item names.
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

EQ Resource page link:
    https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=47747

From Raid Loot:
    Unwritten Glyph
    Misc
    — 47747
    MAGIC
    NO TRADE
    HEIRLOOM
    Slot:
    None

Click Effect: True North Casting Time: 0s Charges: 1
    1: True North
    Class: All

I guess 47747 is the item number?

They were rewards for winning LoN scenarios that you could redeem in LoN and would go in your /claim. Each /claim would give you 5 glyphs. Personally, I thought it was a great synergy between the two products when LoN was there...but then I liked LoN.

They have worked on and off since the glyph revamp, but were working when the glyphs were at 110.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Nope. That works totally differently, so requires a different fix
  14. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Understand.

Are the unwritten glyphs now on the list of things to eventually get to? Do I need to make a second bug report in forum for just these or does this thread suffice if so?
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I gave myself a ticket.
    svann, Duder, Orbital101 and 2 others like this.
  16. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Wish they would just bring LoN back. Just don't update it and let people play it. I enjoyed it.