Nerf the Krono

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stune, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Stune Augur

I think it has too much dps
  2. Jodiddlydoo New Member

maybe bring it down to 20-25 days
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

Look, if you wanna nerf krono, here's how:

Simply make it automatically consume one week after purchase.

You either use it yourself, or trade it off to someone who actually wants to use it, it cycles out of the economy so you cannot stockpile them like people have, and it continually generates revenue.

Now, some people are gonna effectively have lifetime subs thanks to that method, but eh.
    Panikker likes this.
  4. Stune Augur

The Krono, has no value today.. being that it is Canada day July 1st... It must be an American Krono.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Canadians should have to spend 1.25 krono for a 30 day sub IMO.
    Reiker99 likes this.
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

You shut your mouth right meow.
    Mercanyin likes this.
  7. Panikker Elder

Reduce the shelf life of krono or make it non-tradable. Make krono non stackable or limited.
  8. sennel New Member

How about not having any available Krono until after a certain expansion? Would that help with account having to use their Krono up?
  9. Captain Video Augur

All Krono sold on Canada Day should come with a free order of poutine.
    Loze likes this.
  10. Loze Elder

Like a fancy Poutineville poutine.
  11. Zansobar Augur

I'm not seeing how this changes anything in the aggregate....right now if I have a pool of Krono and don't want to consume one, I subscribe by paying for a month of game time...if I let the Krono get used up I could just use that game time money to buy another Krono...so no real difference in the end.
  12. code-zero Augur

People need to think about Krono a lot less than they do
    Moege and Iyacc like this.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

And some Timbits.
  14. RandomStrategy Augur

The thousands of krono in existence already poof and resets the economy. It becomes a temporary item only useful for subs, not a reserve currency.

You can't buy krono with station cash, unless you mean plat, sure, then you have however long it has left to either sell it to another player, or use it yourself. You don't get to hoard them over the lifetimes of multiple servers.
  15. Iyacc Augur

Don'tyou mean - You shut your mouth right meow. Sorry~
  16. Kiaro Augur

Its more like.
    Doncha shut yoor mout rite meow der eyy.
    Kittany likes this.
  17. KimchiGoddess Augur

No. No it's not like that at all.
  18. Seor New Member

Cap the number of Krono an account can hold at 10. They will get used or circulate. Kronos are like social media...fun concept at first and ok in small doses but when it grows too big it destroys your country.
    Arog likes this.
  19. code-zero Augur

It's not destroying anything. Krono are working exactly as intended and the vast majority of people aren't having any problems. My conclusion is that the "people aren't having fun the right way" minority are the ones constantly creating these threads. Obviously none of you played from the GoD era till Krono were created or you'd know that gold farming and constant spam from the sellers was a serious problem.
    Tucoh likes this.
  20. Bleepblob New Member

There is a very easy solution to the too many Krono issue. Make them only tradeable on a specific server. (You can use the time anywhere) That would make Daybreak money and would keep the game economy in check.
    Seor likes this.