Cloak not showing

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Strathy, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Strathy New Member

Hey everyone, sorry if this has been asked before.

I'm new to EQ, I have played all up about 6 hours but haven't played in a year or two now so I started fresh.
    I was just wondering is the stitched burlap cloak quest item from the slave camp at the beginning tutorial supposed to show or is it normally invisible?

Thanks for the help :)
  2. Moege Augur

Cloaks do not show, never have.
    Strathy likes this.
  3. Darafel Journeyman

Back, ear, finger, shoulder, charm, face, power source and neck slots are not visible. I think I got them all there.
    Strathy likes this.
  4. Moege Augur

Waist ;)
    Strathy and Darafel like this.
  5. Strathy New Member

Oh sweet as thanks for the replies Moege and Darafel!
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Also, for wrist, one side (I forget which) determines the graphics for both sides. If they're different, swap them to change the graphics.

Also, I know capes don't show, BUT, I have a definite memory of being in Howling Stones back in ~2001 and one of our guild necros was showing off his cloak, and I remember seeing it "wave in the breeze". Was that just part of an illusion? Been so long, it's a bit hazy :)
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, Tat is correct. The one on the right determines the look. So keep that in mind when making armor sets, that if your going for looks you just need to wear it on the right

However then you come up on wrists that can adapt to both wrists for some classes. Like Wristguard | Wristband
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

My right or your right?

j/k ;)
    CatsPaws likes this.