Can you claim the content of ToV bundle on TLP ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nagog, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Nagog New Member

Well , I know you can claim house of thule collector's edition on Mangler or Aradune such TLP servers , even their era stop in PoP or classic so far , there are still a lot of people riding their lions in game , but can you do that for Torment of Velious bundle ? I really love some items in family and friends pack , but I am not sure if I can claim them on Mangler or Aradune , Can anyone confirm it for me ?
  2. Kilimanjaro New Member

Then why bother even responding?
  3. Kilimanjaro New Member

You're not the only person on the forum. You make absolutely zero sense.
  4. PeterPansicle Journeyman

If you don't know the answer don't respond to the question, now anyone looking at this thread and the number of responses probably won't bother opening it and potentially helping the OP because for some reason you decided to answer with a non-answer. SMH.
  5. PeterPansicle Journeyman

Something is wrong inside your head mate.
  6. besbin Journeyman

Thxalot is a troll account. He even admitted it in a new post he created, as if anyone cares.
    I thought the admission was going to be the end of these constant, tedious comments but apparently not.
    PeterPansicle likes this.
  7. PeterPansicle Journeyman

No wonder he pretends to moderate the forums then, hah. Thx mate.
  8. Nolrog Augur

If you are referring to the content of the expansion packs in the collectors, premium, etc., it is listed on the site whether you can claim them or not.

https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content

Everything with a * is claimable on TLP servers.
    PeterPansicle likes this.
  9. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

I don't know either.

*sorry ,couldn't resist*
  10. Arrk Augur

I got the collectors stuff for ToV

I was able to claim the bags, dwarf illusion, gnome heritage items

The XP goblets will be available once the 50% become available... the mounts won't be usable till later because they give massive stat buffs
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I do have a plan to reduce the mount to Luclin since their power buff is blocked until ToV. That task has not made my schedule yet, but it is on my list.
  12. Bittin Darear New Member

I blocked ThxAlot a long time ago. I assume that he has hijacked this thread too? I am noticing gaps and people responding to things I can't see in the conversation again.
  13. NinjutsuMMO Augur

i would definitely purchase the collectors edition if i could claim the mount on Agnarr...
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

Same. Worth it.
  15. Kartis-Coirnav New Member

Arrk, where you able to claim the mount on Aradune?
  16. KimchiGoddess Augur

I've been informed that he's apparently been stripped of his forum rights, I also have him blocked. Wouldn't be surprised if he shows back up with some more annoyance on a new account, but I'll ignore that one too ;)
  17. KimchiGoddess Augur

You won't be able to claim a mount until the server is in Luclin. Ngreth said earlier up in this thread that he's going to lower to it SoL because the mount buff will be blocked until ToV.
  18. NinjutsuMMO Augur

that's AWESOME :)

i wonder if i buy it now, being unable to claim it now if ill be able to claim it later on or if i should wait to purchase it when its unlocked...

also there are several mounts i wonder if well get access to the bird and the wolf...

id like the bag too but for me personally i cant justify the money spent for only a bag at this time without a mount or two thrown in unless it will be granted later on...
    i'm glad they're giving this to tlps soon
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  19. KimchiGoddess Augur

From my understanding as long as you don't /claim it anywhere the claim will sit there until you do. My one account is about 20 years old and I still have all sorts of random stuff in my claim window that I can't get on TLPs.

Agree on the bag thing though. I bought two bag bundles on Mangler, the more expensive ones. It was a good deal with the three bags and potions. Now you get one bag and potions? Hard pass.

(PS this is Callisto <3)
    NinjutsuMMO likes this.
  20. Bard2019 Elder

The way you word it, it seems like you had no trouble making that decision. Wouldn't that mean it was an easy pass and not a hard pass?