Tailoring 350... think I am missing something

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by DEviator, Jun 25, 2020.

1. DEviator New Member

I have 5 sets of Symbol recipes that do not show up in my output file. They show in the loom, and according to Adetia's list, they should count towards 350 progress

Exalted Symbols
    Sublime Symbols
    Boundless Symbols
    Illustrious Symbols
    Numinous Symbols

I have all the AA's up to 335, have scribed the books many times. They show in the loom, but not in the output file, and don't appear to be counting towards my 350 as I am only at 303 and have 2283 out of 2972 recipes learned(shouldn't I be higher???).

Am I just misunderstanding how 301+ works now?

Thanks
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

It doesn't really resolve anything, but I can tell you I am at 350 tailoring, know all those recipes you cited (in the loom), and they do not appear in the outputfile for me either.
    DEviator likes this.
  3. DEviator New Member

Thanks for the reply, I was worried my character was bugged somehow and I wasn't being counted for ~600ish recipes which would hurt.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

If the recipes show up on your recipe list in game, and you've never made those recipes, that means you either scribed a book and learned them or they were auto-learned.

I don't think auto-learned recipes show up in the outputfile.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  5. xxGriff Augur

IIRC Cultural recipes do not count toward 301+. Unless it was changed but I do not recall this happening.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  6. Aanuvane Augur

7. DEviator New Member

Thanks for the link, will check that out. I went through Adetia's list and counted off a few hundred more that were already in my recipe list so now out of ~3,000 recipes, I have 390ish left to learn, and I'm still at only 303 skill. Hopefully Drewie's or Soulbanshee can help me get it sorted properly.
  8. Moege Augur

Aanuvane likes this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

I've noticed that with the smithing recipes on that database, it's including a whole slew of racial combines as recipes I can learn, when in fact I can't.

I don't remember having that problem with other tradeskill recipes lists, just the smithing. I had just assumed the racial combines were filtered out.
  10. Shanarias Augur

I think that if you are over 300 in ANY TS, it should be in the Veterans forum rather than "Newbie".
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yeah, pretty sure his BS totals are off. You need about 1350 recipes to max, not 1939. The rest look right.