Fixed Internally Cast spell overwrites purchased potion

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Azmodion, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Azmodion New Member

The Druid Regeneration spell line overwrites the DB purchased Bottle of Replenishment.
    Was in a group where many of us had used the bottle of replenishment that we purchased from the DB store when our druid cast something from the regeneration line (Pack Chloroplast, regrowth, etc.) and the potion buff disappeared.
    Another occurrence happened when a "Good Samaritan" outside the group ran by and cast Pack Chloroplast on our group, and the 10 minute free spell overwrote our 5 hour purchased bottle buff. He wasn't even in our group.
    I feel the spells should NOT overwrite the potions that we spend real money money on.
    Skuz and dreadlord like this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I made changes to the purchased potions that should block all buffs that conflict. It needs a full patch to go in game (July 2020)
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Protagonist Tank

The Bottle of Replenishment is also overwritten by several necro DoTs. While it's frustrating in the extreme to have it overwritten by those, I don't know that blocking them would be less game-breaking.
    Bullwyf likes this.
  4. Bullwyf Journeyman

I discovered this last night as well. I was running the NRO LDoN missions and popped a regen potion. About 10 minutes later, I noticed a empty spot on the buff bar...where the regen icon once was. Earlier, I had been hit by a mob clinging darkness type of spell that must have stripped my regen pot. I don't suppose a fella could get refunded for this, huh?