Shaman adjustment

Discussion in 'Priests' started by speeech, Jun 17, 2020.

1. speeech New Member

Hi there Id like to see an Adjustment to the Shaman Slows , they are too slow , When you see a shaman fighting a mob it's like there hitting a statue ty
    Pumpernickel likes this.
  2. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

Your thread is gonna get locked, you put the bad word in the title.

RIP Thread
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Shaman slows are all partially mitigated by the mobs, so your premise is flawed.

Or, you're just trying to be incendiary.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

5. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

When a shaman slowed mob is hitting for 64k and can hit 4 times per round , well, the graphics dont really show what's happening. Look at your parses. Parses tell all.
  6. Raccoo Augur

Maybe OP is on a TLP? They started nerfing slows around PoP/LDON/GoD from what I remember. Started with partially slow, and went from there so now I couldn't even tell you how much the actual % is. If you go back to like RoK and land a slow though they do look like they are just in a staring contest though. :p
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Mostly successful = slow was mitigated for it's value minus 25%
    65% slow that was mostly successful = 48.75% (65*0.75)

Partially successful = slow was mitigated for its value minus 50%
    75% slow that was partially successful = 37.5% (75*0.50)

Slightly successful = slow was mitigated for its value minus 75%
    50% slow that was slightly successful = 12.5% (50*0.25)
    Tatanka likes this.
  8. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

speaking of.... shaman slows really need an upgrade. we haven't got an increase on slow % in what? like 28 years? =)
  9. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Turgur's came with Ruins of Kunark, back in 2000. We get 20 EQ years per real year. So that's almost 400 years since Turgur's was "developed." :p
  10. Tucoh Augur

Slow is pretty remarkable on TLP. Too bad it's so mana intensive. I could either slow a mob on my enchanter or get a couple nukes off (enc) or DoT (shaman) and kill it faster. And any mob that's so tough I'd want to slow would probably resist anyway! This is in grouping of course.