Allow transfers from Aradune to Riz

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Batbener, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Batbener Augur

I don't get that worked up over the game, nor do I really care about rule set, because it's not a truly "competitive" game. I would have preferred to play on Aradune, and did so for a bit. Got three toons to 15ish, and made ~200 plat. While that is easily made up on Riz, since I have no problems boxing, I don't like feeling like I just wasted my time on Aradune, and would like the option to transfer my stuff over.
    Chacko Supreme likes this.
  2. Chacko Supreme Journeyman

This is probably the first real suggestion that I think could work. I'd totally move if I could keep all the shillings I've earned.
  3. Dre. Altoholic

Prob take you longer just to log into Aradune.
    Lanffear likes this.
  4. Vonrahe New Member

If this were an option, it would solve all my problems. I got established before queues were super bad like a lot of folks, don't wanna start over on Riz.
  5. tofu stir fry Augur

by far the best idea yet! i salute you OP!
  6. Mawnee New Member

I'd be fine with this.
  7. Protagonist Tank

Every time someone leaves Aradune for Rizlona, the average social skills on both servers goes up.
  8. Dezert New Member

I avoid all of the rizlona boxer army junk conversations. I main on Mangler. My RL friends have a guild (Shameless plug) Radiants Awry on Riz that are picking up several people swapping from Aradune.

For those who are avoiding switching due to purchased bags, more than one person that's joined has been able to have the bags reset. I believe the process was a petition, followed by being told to delete the bags on Aradune. Then I believe they were reset in the claims window. Just wanted to let people know there are options for that.

I would love to see them offer character transfers as well. It would relieve population from Aradune while not having people feel like they wasted their time and starting over. Not everyones a slow level on the new tlp like I am. And I can definitely understand not wanting to throw away the time and effort, especially for someone who got beyond the first few levels.

Ultimately though, play where you want to play. Hate what your gonna hate, followers of Inny! For clearly there are many hanging out here.

Strohs is a Troll.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  9. Chacko Supreme Journeyman

I rerolled over here just wish I could bring my toons with all the DPG stuff I've bought or if I could get a refund for the bags/pots I bought over there.

Honestly this server has been pretty good so far lots of friendlier people.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

Some people have had success petitioning to have their bags moved over, couldn't hurt to toss one in.
  11. Dezert New Member

I know a couple, as posted. Might as well go all in and shoot for the unused potions as well. I actually have not heard of anyone attempting to do that, though. So I cant say whether or not they are willing to deal with potions or not.

Good luck!
  12. Machen New Member

Sorry. You guys didn't want to commit to Rizlona from the start, we have no need for you to come over now with your anti-boxer attitudes. Rizlona is great as is, and we don't want your toxic environment.
    Redgnome1 and Chacko Supreme like this.
  13. KimchiGoddess Augur

I rolled on Coirnav and promptly left within the first week, all I had done there was claim my 3 potions from my 500 monthly dbc. I did a petition on both accounts I had there and asked them if they would move the potions to my characters on Agnarr. They were very helpful and did so for me =)
  14. ThenaEQ Augur

but BoXiNG SeRVeR DeAD
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Fingers crossed this path solves Aradune's problems or eventually enough WILL go to Riz reluctantly and then it's only a matter of time before they try to change the ruleset there. After playing deep enough in previous TLPs to see how handcuffed truebox makes it once the next TLP rolls around and all the casuals and farmers move there I have hope that Riz will actually have a decent stable population into the 75+ eras
  16. Xinpus New Member

Is this Option available to move to Riz from Aradune. I would love to play a game im paying to play when I get home from work 5pm. Not have to wait 4hr to play it.
  17. wharfrat New Member

I asked. I would have had to delete my character on Aradune that did the /claim, not just the bags. So delete character, to get back bags I paid for. Decided it wasn't worth it. Was told in no uncertain terms, "Character transfers on TLPs are not allowed." Quite a firm stance for them to take considering the circumstances.
  18. Ilshade Augur

Look you choose the server you live with the server - what happened to Ard will be the best server blablabla - leave Riz alone - we all doing great here dont bring your ques - the grouping is great the market is great we dont need your type of people on this server :)

They will fix Ard and you can start up all your posts of how great it is lolololol
  19. Healiez Augur

Rizlona has been great, have zero regrets switching over.

GM's even transfered my bags, pots, res coins etc over!
  20. Machen New Member

Yes. Delete your toon on Aradune, role a new toon on Rizlona. If you have bags, petition the GM's and ask nicely for them to be moved to Rizlona, and they might oblige you.