I have killed the Ghoul Sage 15+ times...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nordgaren, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Nordgaren Elder

It's okay, guys. I got my Runed Cowl last night!
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Spawn a DZ from the Agent of Change. I realize this might not be an option if you raid and your guild is doing Hate raids, but it will be for some.
  3. Nordgaren Elder

Guild is doing Hate raids. We would probably have an easier time taking over an open world Hate if we could actually get players through the queue.
  4. Thalliius Augur

RNG is RNG... I was in a Lord group 2 nights ago and we got 5 SSOYs in 4 hours
  5. Jaime Lannister Augur

Why camp Runed Cowl when you can camp Plat Tiara
  6. Dyzalot Augur

You only had two classes in your Hate group? Sure sucks that those mobs were down but you could still get monk, rogue and other class gear from the Kirkakiue(sp), Abhorents and other mobs.
  7. Nordgaren Elder

Our monks are geared and WTF is a rogue?!?!
  8. Dyzalot Augur

Rogues are the people that don't want EQ in "easy mode".
  9. Nordgaren Elder

There's 42 rogues on all of Aradune. No one is competing for Rogue gear. HAHA
  10. Dyzalot Augur

And yet people keep popping into our channel trying to auction off LR for Hate gear and Eyerazzia in Fear. But yeah, gearing a rogue isn't hard once you can get to the planes. The hard part is finding groups regularly enough to get to 46 so you can enter PoH & PoF.
  11. Kiaro Augur

The hard part is not being in queue while your guild does hate and has almost 3 full sets of rogue gear rot.
    Nordgaren and Dyzalot like this.
  12. Gio1999 Augur

[IMG]
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Nordgaren Elder

Yea, but we're selling your gear for next to nothing compared to the stuff that's in demand.

I you not, you could get your BP for 500p on a good day.

I'd rather take 500p than sit around and post in rogue channel with no replies for 30 minutes.
  14. JustDarryl Journeyman

No matter what, you can always count on a good book on tape to get you thru those long camps when it feels like RNG is out to get you.

May I suggest The Summer House by James Patterson.

But what do I know, I'm just Darryl.
    Nordgaren likes this.
  15. Bard2019 Elder

I mean, it's completely normal for a player to not attain the item they're hoping to get from a mob in dozens of kills, sometimes even hundreds. There's a reason the terms "camping", "farming" and "rare item", exist. It's this, this is why. But nothing needs to change due to your bad luck. The game, at least in this regard, is working as intended. Luckily you have options. You can always trade for the item or purchase it from someone else that's had better luck. This is the nature of EverQuest. Welcome and I wish you luck and patience when things like epic weapons and the VP key quest become available or if you need anything from Phinigel Autropos, as it sounds like you'll be needing the latter.
  16. Relentless Insomnia

On Mithara the Ghoul Sage always drops what you want.