Unplayable for the casual player who works first shift

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kalei, Jun 15, 2020.

1. kalei New Member

I mean is Daybreak going to address the issues going on with Aradune or are they just going to stay silent and lose many customers? It's been at least a week since I have seen any communication at all from anyone from DBG.
  2. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

But but but...they said they were sorry...
  3. Name2 Augur

They don't respect you as a player. They also don't respect the people that are going to come into this thread and belittle your complaints as players. There is a culture at Daybreak of disrespect toward their player base. This server should be a wake up call to anyone who doesn't understand that this is actually the case.
  4. Infuse Journeyman

I think what they were aiming for was the single worst PC game server launch in the history of MMORPG's. Challenge accepted?
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Work first shift, get home, enter queue, take ~5 hour nap, make sure your dog is watching the screen to wake you up when you finally hit character select. Pretty easy, you just need to git gud.
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

I work third shift and it's unplayable there too, because their suggested low queue times are during my work hours ;p