Aradune Update 6/10/20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jun 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niwanif New Member

Did this trash company delete my first post to this thread about how their incompetence would have anyone with a real job fired in any other software company?

Your inability to provide a service with thousands of paying customers is pathetic as I could spin up a private instance of this game with no paying customers and provide five 9s uptime and availability with far superior performance.

You have an established service that is over 20 years-old with more technology available now than ever, and yet can't keep it running smoothly? Unacceptable.

2-hour queues and lag from tells, zoning, and other activities making it nigh-unplayable to boot once you DO even get in. (I should say, IF you get in, because zoning means you get disconnected.)

We need to organize a mass chargeback against Daybreak Games. Then, if people wish to play again, we can instruct users how to use temporary card numbers so if they fail again; you can simply hit a chargeback on a card and not have your main card blacklisted by the incompetent organization failing to provide the service.
    Vallic likes this.
  2. Niwanif New Member

If this post disappears too, we know they're more worried about their wallets than doing their jobs.
    Vallic likes this.
  3. Tilly New Member

Aradune is no longer playable for the casual player. That is unfortunate but as long as some people are getting in then Daybreak has not reason to fix it. I'm sad they've decided, as far as I've heard, not to allow server transfers to Rizlune. I think they are taking the "lets just leave it as it is until enough people quite Aradune and it's playable again" approach to fixing it. So, unless all of us are willing to cancel our subscriptions we're just going to have to wait it out or go to another TLP.
  4. Vallic New Member

Words cannot even describe how annoyed I am getting with all this, literally every time i try to play there is at least a 2 hour wait. I am so mad i could scream.
  5. Vallic New Member

How dare you guys do this to the game i love so much, someone needs to light a fire under some of the lazy A$$ people letting this type of thing happen and figure out a solution YESTERDAY
  6. Tilly New Member

Actually the least they can do is fix it so that the server is playable. But I get your point.
  7. Vallic New Member

Whats sad is you guys have one of the most loyal customer bases in the world, i literally cant think of one other game where so many people have been so nice and helped me out so much and not just in game but even on the forums. I honestly am starting to feel like DBG/DPG does not deserve us all. I remember the first week i wasn't too upset about the issues and kept telling myself everything will be fixed soon and here we are three weeks later and all you guys have managed to do was increase queue times and give us 25% exp bonus only 25% of your population can even take advantage of... I get its a old game, I get its written in spaghetti code, i get the servers are old blah blah blah. What i don't get is refusing to spend more $$$ to make it playable while losing $$$ long term from canceled subs due to terrible customer service and servers... Rant Over, deleting only verifies my claims and tells me to move on...
  8. Bozone91 New Member

191 min que that's more than an 1/8th of the day to get in. that's pretty crazy to pay 15 bucks a month to play a game that isn't playable. Yeah the bonus xp is nice but its only for the people who can get in and use "auto clickers" to stay loged in for days.
  9. faberin New Member

How is this so much worse after a week? Where is the communication?
  10. Fabieli New Member

OMG man, don't give these money-grubbers any ideas!!
  11. Rantrick New Member

193 MINUTE QUEUE TO PLAY. WTF.

Why are we paying for an unplayable game?
  12. Spadanko New Member

Ok 201 minute que timers (over 3 hours!!) is not a good business model on a 20 year old game just saying.....
  13. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

So, I resubbed with the idea that maybe a fresh start on Aradune would be fun.

I have tried several times this week to play and I've only ever been able to log in at 8:00 in the morning.

I have been in a 120 minute queue going on four hours now that just keeps increasing.

What an absolute joke.
  14. Trey Elder

Truly, you need to consider opening an Aradune clone and allowing a week for transfers. This is really bad service. 3 hour que after crashing to desktop an hour before a raid just makes me sick.
  15. Spadanko New Member

Its pretty obvious that players are using auto clickers to stay on now to avoid the que timers... what that means for the rest of us is if they limited the allowable players to log in a vast majority will never log out (due to clickers) so que timers are now irrelevant. On the other hand this is not Disney land and i am not paying to stand in line for fun.... fix...this...
  16. zevel New Member

Waited 3 hours on the queue, disconnected on login … now queue is 206 minutes.
  17. slant New Member

406 min que actually , almost 4 hours...
  18. slant New Member

pointless even playing here or paying a sub , 400 minute que you wont ever get to raid on the server because all your people will be stuck in que hell.
  19. slant New Member

b.s....
  20. Tilly New Member

I'm pretty sure the xp bonus did not help matters
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.