Fixed Internally Turn-in NPC missing for Tiny Skeletons quest [Aradune]

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Adventuring, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Adventuring New Member

The NPC needed to turn in Box of Undead Brownie Parts to finish the Tiny Skeletons quest is not spawned in game. The NPC is Narron Jenork, Warrior guildmaster in Ak'Anon, supposed to be in the same room as Baxok Curhunter. Narron Jenork's approximate /location should be 848, -440, -29. The rest of this quest is functioning properly but currently cannot complete last step to finish quest and get Watchman Boots. This is on the Aradune server.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I am not sure why yet, but this NPC is set to Panes of Power.
    I can't yet confirm if this is a bug, but I'll look into it.
    Eaiana and Adventuring like this.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

He gives newbie armor quests, Initiate's Watchman armor.. Locked to PoP/LoY for that I think, because he gives out those quests.
  4. Adventuring New Member

Thanks for looking into it. I would love to know if the Watchman Boots are obtainable during Original at all.
  5. lockjaws Augur

These quests came out around the PoP era, so it's really more of a decision as to whether they should be available in Classic, or not. Just like the Temple of SolRo quests came out around Kunark, maybe pre-Velious.
    Adventuring likes this.
  6. Adventuring New Member

I'm not trying to get the Initiate Watchman's armor quests added. It seems that this Classic quest, Tiny Skeletons, is now tied to Narron Jenork who also offers quests during Ykesha. If Narron has been removed intentionally then this quest is not really a Classic quest anymore. Not a huge deal but kind of a bummer if that is the case.
    lockjaws likes this.
  7. Kiaro Augur

Temple of Sol Ro was added in after release, but well before kunark.
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Nah. I thought the same thing for a sec, but OP is referring to Watchman Boots, which are from classic era. Not Initiate Watchman's Boots, which are part of the PoP/LoY era quests you're talking about. Should be fixed.
    Adventuring and Prathun like this.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I made changes so he is available in Original EverQuest, but has nothing to say to anyone, especially about Initiates Watchman Armor, until Planes of Power.
    Adventuring and Prathun like this.
  10. Adventuring New Member

Thanks for taking the time to check it out! I appreciate it :)