Got alternate textures working.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pizzanomicon, May 7, 2020.

1. Pizzanomicon Augur

Tested out HD textures by using patchme for eq exe. Looks great. I might try to put everything in one zip and upload it somewhere. It's around 7 gigs I think.
    [IMG]
  2. Relentless Insomnia

Is this legit? Those looks pretty amazing actually lol.
  3. Pizzanomicon Augur

I can see about putting it on a google drive later when I'm finished putting what I want in the zip. Was gonna just drop brewall's and some other alt textures .
  4. Hinastorm86 Augur

Can I add an ayaya face over my characters face?
    If not, what is even the point of all of this.
    Pizzanomicon likes this.
  5. Vindaven Elder

That is legit amazing! I hope darkpaw doesn't mind. I would love for the option to use this texture pack.
  6. Pizzanomicon Augur

7. Koniku Elder

@devs steal this and make it an option the work was already done for you
  8. Tucoh Augur

Was planning on checking this out, thanks for clearing the way!!
  9. KimchiGoddess Augur

I believe this texture pack was done for p99 so it's actually IP that belongs to someone. They'd have to redo these textures themselves or get permission/pay royalties. I don't see them doing either, although they should.
  10. Koniku Elder

Yeah it belongs to DPG as a non transformative derivative work of their IP, I know.
  11. Munxor New Member

How did you bypass the "please use the launcher" box that comes up when you create a shortcut to eqgame using -patchme?
  12. Protagonist Tank

These are good but the best textures can be enabled with a simple ini edit.[IMG]
    Pizzanomicon and Tucoh like this.
  13. Creedmonk Augur

Can you post some more screen shots showing the differences?
  14. Zanarnar Augur

Its just patchme not -patchme, that's why you still see the box ;)
    KimchiGoddess and Tucoh like this.