Dreamweaver, your silence is deafening about Aradune.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fabieli, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Tucoh Augur

Ridiculous. Grouping is so advantageous that just about everyone is grouping together. Just head to one of the popular zones and put together a group, everytime I've tried it's been trivial and there are both people LFG and LFM.
  2. MaestroM Augur

This is actually a 100% completely true statement. If you are not part of any community, you will solo. If you leave all chat channels. If you don't join a guild. If you never engage with anyone. If you never invite anyone to your group. If you never expend any effort whatsoever in playing the MM part of MMORPG and treat it as a single player game waiting for a group invite, you're going to be disappointed. EQ does not have a random group finder. You will have to engage with the community/become part of it to avoid playing the game by yourself.

The common wisdom in EQ has always been the same. Want a group? Go where groups are and ask if you can join. Make liberal use of OOC (and more recently, chat channels). type /who all lfg [levelrange] and invite everyone in your level range.

Sitting in Neriak commons with /role and /lfg on will not get you groups.
  3. Febb Augur

Normally when a CM is silent, that means they were told that the current decision has been made and they are staying the course. Which means a decision was made that's not favorable of the people posting on the forums complaining. This means, stay silent until the flames die down and the queue works itself out. I guess they figure the cost of losing business is less than the cost of potentially screwing up another server launch and future merge.
  4. Sikkun Augur

Guy was saying no one PUGs which is complete BS. And for your comment, so far level 30 mage and all I have done I log on, turn on LFG and get invited in under 15 min. Sure it will die down eventually, but saying no one is pugging at the start of a TLP is a joke. (Unless your a rogue, then RIP).

Also there is a LFG tool....works much better than typing /who all and our crappy chat lag.
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Wait, so posting a very civil comment on a public forum, is now bullying? LOL

I'd reply with more, but you'd probably think I was bullying you!

Wow lol!
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

In my experience discord is less than or equal "cancer" to these forums. YMMV
  7. kit74 Lorekeeper

Meh, now be a good addicted EQ fanboy and play between 12am to 7am and the hell with family and job
  8. MaestroM Augur

One post in isolation asking for an update? No.

One post in a whiner thread in connection with 150 other posts and threads including telling someone how to do their job when (i) you know they don't have/can't give additional information and (ii) such person is obviously having a bad week and stressed out because of unreasonable children on forums and discord, its called "piling on" and its not the same as punching them in the face but what were you trying to accomplish?
    Goburs likes this.
  9. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

DW, you sleepin in?
    dreamweaver likes this.
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

Took DW like four days to warn me for profanity after I censored my own words, I'm guessing DW is just running behind. ;p
    Aenvar likes this.
  11. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

It’s just an inside joke between he and I. I know he’s swamped right now.
  12. Mercanyin Augur

I'll host the next server launch off my threadripper so you guys won't have this problem. lol
    Aenvar likes this.
  13. Mire Journeyman

Dreamweaver is doing a good job. he let me express my opinion about the new GM and im grateful.
  14. Batbener Augur

It's a random Thursday evening and I am sitting in the queue a week+ after launch. I am in on one of my toons, and there are like 9 general channels.

I would say that launch is/was exceptionally successful.

Of course there will be the shitties that blame a queue or "botters" or whatever for why they can't keep up in a virtually non-competitive game.

Relax, enjoy the game when you can get in. Eventually there wont by a queue. I get that you could be 12 and a half if only there wasn't a queue, but it's ok. There are instances and stuff, so there will be plenty of opportunities to get what you need in the next THREE MONTHS of classic, which a decent player can "complete' in roughly a week.
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Are you just trying to reinforce your point, that the forums are also cancer, by trolling me? Nicely done lol!
  16. Mire Journeyman

You should be trolling the new GM of Aradune for his poor judgement.
  17. Tucoh Augur

After reading your posts in this forum i found out who the GM was that banned you and mailed him a case of his favorite beer.
    Mire likes this.
  18. Mire Journeyman

Tuch

Tucoh. Ive seen your posts and you seem to have very good perspective. From your response, I can tell that you empathize. I'd buy that dude a beer and hang out with him.. i just feel like i have no options, other than express how upset i am with his choices.
  19. Mire Journeyman

7 days is a lot of time for me to be upset with him.

All i can do for 7 days is post in the forums.
    Tucoh likes this.
  20. SoandsoForumUser Augur

I mean I don't care about the topic of this thread in any meaningful way, but it sounds like you escaped from a retirement home when you think the BBB is anything besides an extortion racket ignored by modern consumers.