Rizlona dead already?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ghost Of Fippy, May 30, 2020.

1. Aneuren Tempered Steel

The amount of people talking shots at Rizlona is pathetic. Please continue complaining about Aradune, the server that trueboxers told us would be the bastion of all wonder.
    code-zero and Fraggly like this.
  2. Thygrym Elder

Rizlona is liking playing Minecraft ... you just play by yourself. There is no grouping on that server. If you don't run your own box group/army there's no point to even logging on because you'll never be in a group even if you try to make one.
  3. Gremin Augur

There is plenty of people playing single toons on rizlona, as with any server, most folks guilded tend to stay with their guild group wise. People need to stop throwing shade onto other servers because their server has issues.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. vJack New Member

Aradune has a amazing amount of 3-6 box players, Not sure why every one thinks it is a 1-2 box server.
  5. jeskola pheerie

You ran into one group, so everyone plays that way?

Our Rizlona guild is almost all 1 - 3 boxers grouping and our raids will be mains only. We have a few 6box teams, sure, but you shouldn't speak in absolutes.
    Balderdash and Skuz like this.
  6. Machen New Member

I was one of the people who parsed it a few years ago. I can tell you that parsing it more recently, the standard for "high" population has drastically changed from what it was even a few years back. To make high pop back in 2015 you needed ~400 people in general chat. Now you need at least three or four times that. I haven't checked the live servers that are listed as high pop this week, but Rizlona and Aradune both have 3-4 general chat channels with ~400 people in each. What we don't know is how many players are waiting in queue for Aradune. I would guess the queue pop doesn't count toward server pop status--they aren't "in game".
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Machen New Member

PVP would have been far lower pop than Rizlona currently is, at least by the end of the first week or two after the bluebies all got stomped in their newbie yards.

FV, no one can accurately predict until DPG tries it.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Lacka Journeyman

Jeeze you guys, don't you get sick of coming on the forums and complaining? so you don't like to box, that's great; but plenty of people do.

Rizlona has been fantastic so far, and to be honest a lot more single toons and small groups than I expected. I have run into ZERO toxic players so far, and I bet you can't say that about aradune. and if you are unsure where the RMT dudes are, they are with you.

I know true box is popular, I am really surprised mangler is still so populated. but that said, the ONE thing i agree with Trevalon (which is the most surprising thing to me, dude you need to take a break) is that if anything they should merge some of the smaller servers and increase load capacity to Aradune, which clearly is in need and has a line of people holding out cash to give DPG their money.

Aradune and Rizlona are a great combo of new servers. and you could take a deep breath for a minute and see that.
  9. Pawtato Augur

Riz feels so laid back. It's really nice.
    Thewiz and Skuz like this.
  10. Lumiens Augur

I've run into zero toxic players so far on Aradune. I've run into one 6 boxer using software so far that was trying to hide out in an obscure leveling spot, which I just so happen to like to go to those same obscure spots from all the time that I spent boxing.

I petitioned him, got a response back from a GM within the hour and about 30 minutes later the 6 boxer was offline and I haven't seen any of his accounts online since. It feels like the GMs are legit on Aradune at least.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Ayoheee Augur

All of those players play on Aradune.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Cham New Member

Riz population seems good, I've been playing here since launch. Then again, a lot of people here would find anything to complain about if it means getting some replies ^_^
  13. Xanadas Augur

Fake news. I've logged like 40 hours of playing and gfay has always been very busy. Usually main pick with 60+ and several picks with 20-25.
  14. mark Augur

having such a good time on rizlona most players are running 2 to 3 chartecters a few just 1 ,and i play after midnigh usa time most days and theres a lot of people on.
  15. Gio1999 Augur

This whole post is ticking off boxes on how to look like you're trying way too hard. It's pretty cringe worthy.
  16. Lionari Elder

Fail. Try again.
  17. jeskola pheerie

I love how a lot of the "boxers are evil" crowd are the ones keeping the kronolords in business.
  18. Ishbu Augur

Calling someone else naive in a post where you state you believe many of the people who rolled brand new characters on a brand new serer will be there a decade from now still playing every day as the server hits live from the long haul is.....

Pot calling the kettle black isnt nearly strong enough for that absurdity
  19. Tiny Stamper Journeyman

You talk exactly like a Karen. You even said “buh bye!”

Is this a meme?
  20. Ayoheee Augur

the irony is jeff bezos pre-divorce rich