Why is there no queue on Rizlona?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, May 30, 2020.

1. Rotlust Augur

Were the people complaining that the majority of the EQ population wanted to box multiple toons wrong? Were the people claiming that most people wanted to be social in a social game without having to compete with single players playing entire groups correct?

At least the boxers can enjoy eqsterbating quickly without a queue.
  2. Trey Elder

Why? Because few want to compete with bot armies for spawn camps and play on a server where grouping comes to second to playing alone with you're own person army. I have rolled on Rizlona...it's cheesy.
  3. Lejaun Augur

No one wants to be on a server where botting a full group or more is encouraged. They want to be some place where it is more likely that they can group up with other folks. Aradune lets people have that box account, but still interact with people mostly.
  4. Sikkun Augur

It has high server status also....but all the RMT isn’t on Riz.
  5. nagash101 Augur

B
    Because the only peeps that would play on it are ALL on Aradune boxing 2+ toons and poop-socking content to farm kronos so they can play for free on the next TLP and do it all over again.
  6. Rotlust Augur

The mental gymnastics that people display when their views are subjectively proven false never cease to amaze me.
    Nolrog likes this.
  7. Fraggly Augur

The mental gymnastics of people stuck waiting to play a game is also amazing. No queue is great, sorry that is a problem for you. Keep waiting to get into Karendune bud, you'll see plenty of AFK's and boxers around eventually. Get your reporting finger ready.

I don't know of many boxers who claimed truebox would be less popular than a standard server, we just wanted a new start since there hasn't been one since Ragefire with no picks or AoC's.

Having a server where people can log off and sleep then wake up and play during regular human hours, take a break to go out, run errands.... must be such a failure right? Keep complaining, we'll be busy playing on a server that is not grossly overcrowded.
  8. Hinastorm86 Augur

I was on these forums alot in the weeks before launch, I don't recall ever once seeing anyone say "the majority of players want to box multiple toons".

I did see alot of people saying they want the option to without truebox. I saw alot of people saying they don't want to box.

Calling out others mental gymnastics is rich.
    jeskola likes this.
  9. Laronk Augur

The server has high population not sure what else you want, there's just a lot of people that don't want more than 1 box.
    jeskola likes this.
  10. Mybag Journeyman

Riz could be fun if motm was removed because what is the point of playing a box army of pet classes ( which a lot of people enjoy) if the pets are unless on raid targets.... of course some will use auto crap with melee toons and only use it in the dz's so they don't get in trouble but just another reason not to waste time on that server
  11. Tucoh Augur

There is a queue on rizlona, just for the mail quest in qeynos where bot armies are running 24/7
  12. Hinastorm86 Augur

I somehow don't think characters getting 6 gold every 2 minutes will really matter. I would think it would need to be hundreds of characters doing it to matter.
  13. Gremin Augur

As usual, conjecture at its best. A lot of players on Rizlona are actually single toon players. Yes, there is boxers here but its about 50/50 on boxers to single players from what i have seen.
    jeskola likes this.
  14. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

There is a better exploit using warp that does 14pp every 4 minutes. o_O
  15. vJack New Member

I have seen a amazing amount of 4-6 boxers on Aradune, I feel part of the reason Riz is not as populated is the boxers are playing on Aradune where they have more advantage, why compete against other boxers, when you can compete against the 1-2 box players. Too bad can only report 1 person per zone per hour.
  16. Zinkeh Augur

Because the botters don't bot for fun. They bot for RMT purposes. They gain nothing being on a server full of people like them. They make their money botting on servers where their bot armies give them an advantage over the average player. See Tubbins and Laxxiter and the like on Mangler. They botted NtoV, PoG, Plane of Time...etc.
  17. KimchiGoddess Augur

The people who want to freely box without the requirement of having mutliple PCs are all there, or the people who gave up trying to get into Aradune. The never logging off holding spots in game for days botting RMT teams are all on Aradune, they don't want to bot on a server that's a level playing field. They have to RMT their loot monopolies to people who cannot get the items themselves.
  18. vJack New Member

Ya totally, seen a guy this morning buy 10 Krono, for 300plat each. Hard to believe he farmed all that with two boxes, specially considering the queues.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.