Rizlona out of control botting

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Momo4, May 29, 2020.

1. Momo4 New Member

There are what seems like hundreds of automated bots running Erudin to Qeynos mail delivery quest for gold 24/7. So much for "integrity" and GM supervision on this server. Economy will be ruined within days. It's hilarious if not sad, glad i didn't invest any time into this trainwreck.
  2. Tucoh Augur

gonna need some vids or at least a SS bud
    minimind likes this.
  3. Momo4 New Member

Go to Erudin docks or Qeynos turn in npc, you'll see a train of toons running or the turn in NPC and the pile of corpses there. There are so many toons doing this infact you can't even click on the translocator npc at the docks lol.
  4. Lateryn Augur

You're not allowed to put that on these forums, its against the rules. That alone should tell you all you need to know.
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Wipe it clean!
  6. Thewiz Augur

But how is that "botting". Sounds like a lot of boxers to me. I did the same thing with my 6 box crew for 8 or 9 hours before [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] was allowed to be in use yesterday. I saw no sign of anyone automating anything.
  7. Jezzie Augur

It's not name and shame, It's the bot server. Not sure what OP was expecting
    Bailen likes this.
  8. birisu Elder

When the same characters follow the same path over and over, it's pretty clear they are using a macro to do it. However... as long as they are "not afk" then it's not actually against the rules
    a couple gem drops later on completely blows whatever plat they are making out of the water though so /shrug
  9. taliefer Augur

its really funny seeing peoples macros break. spamming "Erud's crossing" at the soulbinder
  10. Gremin Augur

Someone even moved the npc to the dock so its faster.
  11. Sethisto Elder

Sounds like the containment server is working as intended.
    Chatoyan, Herf and TheDohn like this.
  12. Lumiens Augur

I just ran through there on Aradune and they are doing it there too.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

Better ROI.
  14. TheDohn Augur

15. Zinth Augur

who care's if they wanna spend their time "gold farming" doing boring stuff? there are lots of other nice people enjoying the server, already talked to a few strangers as well and you know what, they might be boxing but most of them are pretty nice
  16. Kobra Augur

I can confirm this is being automated as people in my guild openly discussed it.

Its being done to fund smithing and jewel crafting. There is no risk involved and it can be done at level 1. It should have the rewards tuned down it basically removes the challenge from a new server when you can buy all your spells and work up tradeskills without any effort.
  17. Bailen Augur

That's what I thought too. Isn't software allowed on Rizlona as long as you aren't AFK or anything like that?
  18. Basak Augur

Yeah, but some of these are sitting at the SoulBinder trying to activate translocator commands, if someone was there they would have fixed the bot but it was doing that for hours. Not saying that all of them doing this are afk botting, but clearly some of them are.
  19. Gremin Augur

It breaks the spirit of the game and ruins an economy.
  20. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You joined the botting server. Why on earth would would the GMs stop the botting. It's gonna get far far worse for Rizlona not better.