Make 2 Aradune & 2 Rizlona Servers then when population decreases combine them!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pwetti Durn'Stwung, May 28, 2020.

1. PresidentBenFranklin New Member

Doesn't have to be fast or easy. But the energy or time it takes would in no way compare to how much effort and time people are putting out trying to gr into game right now.
  2. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Another option is to do instacing *which I hate* then disable it when server population stabilizes.
  3. Nordgaren Elder

They
    There's already pickzones.
  4. Sikkun Augur

And they can’t spawn more picks without crashing the server. They have tried that one already in the past.
    Pwetti Durn'Stwung likes this.
  5. eorzea Journeyman

Its the ppl making a living off games selling kronos playing there 50+ accounts on Ara doing it...
    They don't want to play on riz rmt's don't buy stuff from rmt's they farm it with there 100's of accounts them self's and just ks/train everyone away... Like they do every time kunark comes out in sebilis then once luclin comes out they do it in the Deep...
    and they also /pick every 5 or so minuts and camp 30 picks of the same camp
  6. Smallhands Elder

The last time they combined servers, we had 3 days off of EQ.
  7. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

You know how you do not have to add a new server.. Change the rule set if there is this many people trying to get in 1 Char per person.... When people start leaving and the numbers are not as insane as this change it to allow people to true box one other char....... i mean there is people clearly boxing more then 2 char right now this morning in BB i seen 2 full groups were doing some weird stuff like casting at the same time and what not
  8. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I thought they updated servers to support the capacity?
  9. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I 100% agree.
  10. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yes but increase the numbers.
  11. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I agree that has been the pattern of the past.
  12. Trollbelly New Member

, even the p99 crew were able to make 2 servers for their green launch. Then merged them once teal and green started to even out. If those fuckin guys can do it I would hope a professional team could as well.
  13. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I
    Will
  14. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Are you going back to P99
  15. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

What
    are your thought to battle this ?
  16. Sikkun Augur

Far as I’m aware they switched data centers...never seen a statement saying they actually increased capacity of anything.
  17. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Ahhh ok I may have been mistaken I thought they upgraded to allow more instanced zones.
  18. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

158m to wait is unacceptable. Put up another server....This is the server many many paying subscribers have been waiting for!
  19. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yeah now the wait time is 158m and even then thats not even true 158m x4 is more realistic. This needs to be addressed soon.
  20. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yes I remember that !!