Next TLP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, May 27, 2020.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

What ruleset should we be looking at for the next tlp?
  2. Lachnar Elder

70 locked, oow-por active, 1.5-2.5's in, aoc's up and aradunes gm's/2 max trueboxing.
  3. Smallhands Elder

I'm still trying to recover from today, man!
    Bailen likes this.
  4. Zapford Elder

If i decide not to play on Aradune, and wait for the next TLP, can I use the bags I purchased there?
  5. MaestroM Augur

I would play on that. I read a few weeks ago that DPG had a solution that would let folks reserve names and potentially create chars ahead of time, which unfortunately would take time and effort that weren't available for this launch.
  6. Hadesborne Augur

I know the next TLP will be a text-based game that you can play while sitting in chat waiting for the previous TLP to stop crashing.
    Scipio5 likes this.
  7. Hadesborne Augur

EQ-Zork Server
    Nolrog likes this.
  8. Xeris Augur

i mean, if you didn't /claim them on Aradune... yes.
  9. nagash101 Augur

nope after today, this should be the last set of TLP servers they release. this is actually getting worse, was that possible?
  10. Lumiens Augur

I'm holding out for a Miragul clone with Corinav exp rates.
    TheChosenOne likes this.
  11. Lejaun Augur

I don't see it as any worse than any other TLP launch day. Some of them had multiple rollbacks in them and just as much downtime/crashing.
  12. Zapford Elder

I was being sarcastic.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

After giving it some thought I really think an Aradune ruleset, but with GMs would be a hit.
    Skuz likes this.
  14. Raptorjesus5 Augur

I like the idea of a level 70 locked server as mentioned since there are so many level 70 expansions to go through.

Or maybe if the GM experiment is a success, go for a true no boxing allowed ever server.
  15. atomi New Member

next TLP:
    We will have dedicated GM (much more than before).
    We will have more uptime.
  16. TheChosenOne Augur

i dont really care what the next TLP ruleset is, so long as I have plenty of time to build a list of things to complain about when it launches
  17. Nordgaren Elder

The next ruleset is 20 hour queues and you HAVE to be 6 boxing or you get banned from Daybreak.
    Talonnor likes this.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

It only needs one new feature: Disabled lev in PoF.
  19. Ketzerei84 Elder

actually that would be perfect, especially if people were allowed to transfer from agnarr to there. Or just allow transfers between locked and progressive servers for free when they are at the same content unlock point.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

That is a completely stupid idea if it is meant as it is written here.

You would have fully decked out plane of time geared players joining a server that has just opened PoP.

The only server Agnarr should ever be allowed to transfer to must have at the very least Gates of Discord unlocked.