GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nniki Augur

Make sure the minimum damage required to show fights is low enough for the mobs you are fighting. This setting is found under Advanced Options (Settings -> Advanced).
  2. Solmors New Member

That was it! Default was 10,000 damage, which clearly I wasn't doing at level 5... Thank you much!
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Slacker

j/k - I do this every time I get a new version of GamParse, as well. ;)
  4. Cadbane Journeyman

I am an SK with a pet named bones. I can not link my pet to me. I know he hates me.... but he is my dps partner.
  5. Celsius New Member

I have EQ in window mode . I'm using gamparse 2.0 beta. Rather frequently the windows of the parse appear behind the EQ window and i must minimize it to see gamparse's windows. It's not always the case. Do you know how to have them overlaid everytime ?
    C
  6. Maxxer Stabbing stuff on AB

It may be:
    In game. Options > Display > Overlay Windows Taskbar
    Make sure it's not selected.

Maybe it's called something else, I'm not logged in atm so I can see the exact name of the option, but there is some overlay option in there that when it's active will place EQ in front of Gamparse and Gina.
    Beimeith likes this.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

This is likely the answer
  8. ArtremasEQ Augur

Any news on a new version of the Beta ? Still using 2.0.0.98 atm
  9. Ronluwen Elder

Did anyone ever find out what caused this? Mine just started to do the same thing. I can't get it to load and I don't see any ini file that I can delete. Any help would be appreciated.
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\GamParse, AppData is a hidden folder so you can either type it into the File Explorer bar or go into folder options and show hidden folders.
    Ronluwen likes this.
  11. Ronluwen Elder

This worked thanks a bunch.
  12. Takhizis Journeyman

I know gamparse is supposed to link custom named pets with their owners, but mine is not. I have a fresh install. Most current one available from the link on the 1st page.

Is there some hidden file somewhere buried in my pc from my original installs that keeps old file settings or something? I cannot fathom why custom pets will not link with the parser.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

If you have your pets saying who their leader is, my understanding & experience is that Gamparse will pick it up. I have made it part of some rebuf social macros, so that it gets said way more often than necesary, but that way I expect not to have to think about t again, even with new versions of gamparse.
  14. Imukai Augur

Couple questions..

1. Is development on this still active?
    2. Mine will often open saying it cannot save anything because the settings file is in use. Haven't figured out by what yet. Do I need to dig out my SysInternals stuff or does someone know offhand?
    MiataDriver likes this.
  15. Roxas MM Augur

sadly, no , that's working. I reDLed GP, deleted files, etc etc, but still after a day or so, Fang is a beastlord on his own again:(
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yep, I have to manually assign which is a pita if you are trying to get a clean parse to share.
  17. Takhizis Journeyman

I am using the /pet leader command. Nada

I try to manually combine him, but my pet is not listed in the drop down menu for pets.

What is weird is a few other people in my guild will show my pet under my ownership, but not mine. And this is true for all custom named pets my parser picks up.
  18. IblisTheMage Augur

My pets are custom named.
  19. Randel Flag Elder

this is a known issue from the way the pets send you a "tell" makes them a player, hasn't been fixed in forever and is sadly why i stopped using Gamparse as a mage of 21 years.
  20. Imukai Augur

You can manually edit your settings .ini file to remove the pet from the list of players and manually add it to the pet associations.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.