Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zinth, May 21, 2020.

1. Zinth Augur

Bixie Warfront: Pelzia's Plot didn't give any raid currency on completion today after the massively long downtime... Supposed to give 3x Currency on Phinny
    Gafgarion, Baldur and Skuz like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I suspect whatever fix was put in for the expansion multiplier has broken the currency script altogether

No currency awarded on cursor at all from the Bixie Warfront: Pelzia's Plot raid

I expect others will be the same.
    Raccoo and Tiranniel like this.
  3. Aegir Augur

Just completed the Call of the Forsaken Raid: Pelzia's Plot.

No Currency on Cursor or the emote; "You reiceved a small reward for your deeds"
    Skuz, Tiranniel and Gafgarion like this.
  4. Aegir Augur

Please merge this thread with Skuz's. Sorry for duplicate.
  5. Zinth Augur

hah you two are just too slow :p beat ya to it
  6. Raccoo Augur

What server was that on?
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This was on Phinigel & happened a minute or two before the servers being taken down announcement was made.
  8. Prathun Developer

Verified. Fixed internally. I believe this affects only CotF events.
    Skuz and Zinth like this.
  9. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    Does this require a hotfix? We are still like 4 weeks away from The Broken Mirror and CotF is still on our raiding schedule. If we are not going to get CotF currency until june's patch this is going to be huge.
    We are raiding TDS on Sunday, so we can't confirm if that's happening elsewhere until then...
  10. Prathun Developer

This does require a hotfix and is a candidate for our next hotfix.
    The issue appears to be isolated to CotF events.
    Zinth likes this.
  11. Kendeth Augur

I can confirm that Heart of Fear #3 did give us currency just now so it isn't all events failing to give currency.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Tower of Rot-The Fall did not reward coin either.
  13. Prathun Developer

Sorry to hear that. This fits our understanding that only CotF events were affected.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  14. Catashe Augur

Any chance you did a hotfix yet?
  15. Prathun Developer

We have not hotfixed yet. There should be update notes posted if and when the hotfix has happened.
  16. Gafgarion Elder

Any ETA on a fix? This is still being raided on phinny, so it would be real nice if you guys could make this work again.
  17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Hotfixes impact all servers, so issues that only effects 1 are going on the whenever timeline. Most likely this won't happen untill they get a few more things done that can be part of it.
  18. Aueman Journeyman

Just be happy for the extra currency you were getting previously. ( It kind of makes up for this in a weird way ).
  19. Thunderkiks Augur

Even on live servers this is an issue. We are farming coin for the clicky cure shield.
  20. Gafgarion Elder

Eh, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that raid rewards should be functioning normally. You're not wrong about he bonus currency tho.
    Thunderkiks likes this.