Every second this game has been offline...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tyvolus, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyvolus Journeyman

in regards to this fiasco, needs to be refunded to the customers. no excuse for this amateur BS.
  2. midlifedwarf New Member

while you are whining about video games:
    Life & Death by the second
    Babies are born 4.3

Babies are born into poverty 1.71

People die 1.8

People die of starvation 0.3

People die in car accidents 0.04

Christian babies are born 1.28

Muslim babies are born 0.93

Hindu babies are born 0.64

Child marriages take place 0.43

Tears shed by Tyvolus 10,000

Xyphen and yepmetoo like this.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Lock this ridiculous thread and every one like it.
  4. Tyvolus Journeyman

I'm sorry, but what are you going on about ?
  5. Tyvolus Journeyman

lock whatever you want. Just refund people's money for all the downtime when you done with your locking bro.
  6. Cicelee Augur

So you want $1.25 to make up for this?
  7. Pleasantvalley Journeyman

They need to start banning the automated AE cheaters in The Deep and other similar zones. Also start watching the people who run 30-40+ characters and sell Loot Rights for $ all day long in global chat.

These kind of temporary maintenance issues can be fixed with some xp bonus. It would be nice if they had a way to give +1-2 days to active accounts, but I imagine that would be difficult to institute. XP bonus for highly abnormal times like these and spending real time active GMing all servers would make the game 10 times better.
  8. Tyvolus Journeyman

whatever is fair. Idc. but, something needs to be done for the customers. but, I guess common sense would tell you, to just add the days of downtime back into the customers accounts.
  9. Cicelee Augur

I mean, if you are angry and upset about $1.25 then I honestly do not know what to say.
  10. Febb Augur

Yes, Yes! More tears for my pool. Eventually I'll need a spillway for all the excess!
    Cuuthbert likes this.
  11. dreamweaver Community Manager

This thread is turning into trolling each other very quickly and is a duplicate of other threads. It is locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.