Fixed Internally Nothing in shared banks

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Palloma, May 21, 2020.

1. Palloma New Member

Good morning. I have logged all three of my accounts in this morning and there is nothing in any of the shared banks, including plat.
    FubarEQ, Nennius, cayendar and 3 others like this.
  2. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

As per the patch notes, the stuff from the shared bank should all have gone into /itemoverflow, and you need to claim it back (careful with lore items, because stuff can be lost).

Haven't checked myself though
  3. Moege Augur

It did not, also no mention of plat that was in shared bank bloody stupid that this happened and if I lose a lore item I will be quitting. Yes really and you can have my stuff
  4. Palloma New Member

Thank you, Kahlev, I shall try that.
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

I'm on FV.
    Account with no characters from Brekt, shared bank and plat intact.
    Account(s) with character transferred from Brekt, shared bank empty and plat gone.

Nothing in itemoverflow (not that I expected anything).

Edit: seems the team are aware. I couldn't keep up with all the UPDATES to the UPDATE.
  6. kienye New Member

2 accounts non related to server merge only had toons on FV. shared bank and plat gone.. at this point to we send in a petition?
  7. Schadenfreude Augur

UPDATE - The downtime has concluded and servers are unlocked. Thank you for your patience, please be aware of the following:

- UCHAT (global chat channels, friends, ignore lists, and mail) will be unavailable on Vox, Ragefire, and Firiona Vie until Noon (12 PM PDT) we are working on some remaining migrations for player's friends, ignore lists, and mail. We'll update as we know more.

- Please note that some shared banks on merged servers experienced issues playing with each other and we are working on getting your toys back. They will be returned to your /overflow items list and we will update this thread when we have completed this. Thank you and we apologize for any squawking this may have caused.
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. kienye New Member

Awesome thanks !!
    Andarriel likes this.
  9. Moege Augur

Immediately else it does not get fixed. EQ support is in such a stage that you have to throw a fit to get a response.
  10. Tininea New Member

Just logged on to AB server, to check a couple of characters, and shared bank slots are not working on my characters, nothing in the item overflow, so it doesn't look like i lost anything from the downtime, but i attempted to move 15k plat via the shared bank, from my monk to my rogue, and it has now vanished. Any other plat that was in the shared bank slots shows up for the character that put it there but it does not show for any other toons.
    I've double checks and tested, by removing all plat from each characters shared bank slots, then left 7 cp in the shared bank, only the character that deposited the copper can see it.

*edit* ok, the plat i tried to move has returned, but still not able to move plat via the shared bank
  11. MasterMooCow New Member

Logged in to a heart attack on FV when I saw this. Hoping it gets resolved soon.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

one account of mine shared bags gone no parcel and the other is fine. guess least my main account didn't get affected.

Andarriel
  13. Bloodlord Balkoth New Member

same here nothing in my shared bank also about 99% of the plat i had in general was in the shared bank so i also hope this gets resolved soon because at this moment i am a penniless
  14. Mikana Augur

I've heard there's good money to be made down at the Freeport docks... just sayin'...

15. Reapsoul New Member

same all items in shared gone nothing in overflow lost millons in items on fv thanks dbg
  16. Palloma New Member

I was hoping this latest update would give me my plat and items back but no :(
    lockjaws likes this.
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Still gone here too.
    lockjaws likes this.
  18. lockjaws Augur

Apparently items will magically show up in /itemoverflow, but no clue as to when that is happening. Entire shared bank bags are being held hostage by an unknown force.
  19. MasterMooCow New Member

Still gone. Sounds like it's still pretty widespread according to FV general chat.
  20. lockjaws Augur

5+ hours later and items are still missing. =(