I'm really starting to get worried!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, May 20, 2020.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

In game, sometimes my merc runs off on a 'beer run'.

I'm so stressed right now....

The bar tab is going to cost me a fortune!
    bucktoof and Gremag like this.
  2. Gremag Journeyman

When the servers come back up, all servers will have been reset to 1999 status.

Hellooooo Level 1.

EVERYONE WILL NOW BE ON A TLP SERVER.

"Who is keeping Orc 1 camp list?"
    "OOOOOooooOoo a cracked staff!"
    "Man it's dark out at night" <-- heh heh humans

And instead of highschoolers and college kids pulling all nighters in the Plane of Fear, a bunch of middle aged men in bathrobes will be slumped over their keyboards snoring with an annoyed wife in the background groaning, "Oh not THIS again".
    Zamiam, Skuz, Buster_Shruggs and 4 others like this.
  3. bucktoof Journeyman

after arguing with mental midgets in these forums all day this was genuinely hilarious. Well played /tip hat
    Gremag likes this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Now I am scared. You captured my latest nightmare. Well, next to having to wear masks for the rest of my life that is.
  5. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

I had a high end prostitute in Qeynos at the Lion's Mane Inn & Tavern... I am not sure if I am being charged per night or by the hour... :confused: My small fortune may be gone and I was not even there to receive any enjoyment!!! :eek:
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

My marriage would not survive a reset to level 1.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Are you proposing a new class for the game?
    Herf likes this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

You're screwed either way :D
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Well there you go, see.. it started so much trouble and it's so hungover, I can't even use Journayman mercs anymore!!

sigh.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This is some good s**t :D