Serious question for anyone quitting because of this extended downtime

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by PhinigelKronoFarmer, May 20, 2020.

1. PhinigelKronoFarmer Journeyman

Can I have ur stuff
  2. Whulfgar Augur

LMFAO
  3. Fohpo Augur

Same ones that quit every downtime, right?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Voxsk New Member

i like the ones who want to be compensated for the downtime in cash like here's 29 cents have a good day ! lol
  5. Fohpo Augur

But I took off from work today and I get paid $150/hr - shouldn't I be compensated for that too?
  6. Cuuthbert Augur

Also when you flip that that quarter you can send a note saying, now go buy a clue
  7. Cuuthbert Augur

People leaving EQ over extended downtime
    BUffs likes this.
  8. Natal Augur

The servers that are not being merged don't need to be down this long. Open them up.
  9. Celephane Augur

read more, yes, they do
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

there not quitting they will be back.

Andarriel
  11. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I bought a new Ferrari to get to Walgreens before they closed, but they closed early today. I'm suing for the full MSRP.
  12. Gremag Journeyman

I have a friend's cousin's sister's brother who works with a guy who knows a relative of a guy at RPG.

Downtime is longer than expected because the Covid_19 script that ensures mob trains keep a 6 foot separation between mobs failed.
  13. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Too much time invested! EQ is still my go to for zoning out and forgetting REAL life for a few hours. I wouldn't be too heart broken if they sunset Forumquest though. So many meanies, it snaps you back to reality!
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

What does a Matchbox Ferrari sell for?
  15. Dracolindus Journeyman

People can be so petulant.
  16. Xyphen Maximum Augur

About the cost of an EQ sub for a month.
  17. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

I like how everyone on the internet is 25 with 30 years of work experience and makes 200k+
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Cuuthbert like this.
  18. Zee_Rex Journeyman

I'll pay 30 a month if they upgrade their hardware to something that doesn't need to be kickstarted.
  19. Natal Augur

There doesn't need to be. If there is something "linking" them, then damned well unlink it. Most people have zero interest in what goes on in other servers. Any such link is a "feature" no one wants.
  20. minimind The Village Idiot

I don't think anyone's actually quitting because of this downtime. It's people stomping and huffing in futile hopes of pressuring DPG into giving a refund (never) or some amount of bonus experience (3-day weekend... maybe) so they can bot/sell more.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.