Cleric Tips for new server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tayvial, May 19, 2020.

1. TheTone Elder

It's pretty situational - long cast time and the % decreased movement is pretty low. You won't be very effective using it to kite or anything, but it can definitely save your butt and let you run away.
  2. Hinastorm86 Augur

Isn't it 20 stats?
  3. Machen New Member

Yes, and he's also got the wrong stats.

3: Increase STA by 20
    5: Increase AGI by 20
    6: Increase STR by 20
    7: Increase DEX by 20
  4. error Augur

I believe charmed pets are treated the same as summoned pets in that stamina buffs do not increase their health pool, only buffs that directly increase hp work.
  5. Xhartor Augur

Those 2 point s seems to be in conflict with each other. In Classic use healing light on raid tanks, complete heal cost too much mana and tanks don't have enough HP. CH don't really come into play until Trak and VP in Kunark, and aren't really the standard until Velious.
  6. Sikkun Augur

Ask your cleric leader what the macros they use for rotation are and have then setup before your first raid. If you don’t they will slightly hate you, maybe deep down, but it will still be there.
  7. Sikkun Augur

I usually ran a rotation on bee’s, eye, naggy, and vox at least. Was it needed? Probably not, but it’s safer and easier. Mana isn’t really a probably when a 8-9 man rotation, usually have a huge number of clerics in classic.
  8. Terranos Elder

Don't forget to get a 2nd monitor for Netflix/Youtube
  9. Candycorn New Member

Your not going to be wearing all plate only ding dongs wear full ethereal mist set from hate.

The only pieces worth wearing are the chest , legs and helm and I will usually swap out the helm for platinum tiara and swap the hate BP out for withered leather tunic ( which you can put robe ornaments in =D ) wisdom to soft cap 200, then balance wisdom and plus mana items.

GEBs for feet, withered arms or platinum armband and gloves for hands.
  10. Tayvial Journeyman

This is awesome!! a lot of information for sure. I definitely needed this. thank you all again for all the information!
    I was thinking going High elf. I may race change later, who knows.
    Definitely will put some points into STR and get some bags. Dark Elf is probably one of the most favorite race. thankfully in classic the Dark Elf mask still works and is a great clicky " junk buff ".

but then again having "Hide" is awesome to.. so yah what race to choice?!

Done. lol

Will definitely hit you up for more information, thank you.