Zerker's Unite

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kkorsis, May 20, 2020.

1. Kkorsis New Member

The Axe's and components should stack to 1000..
    Buster_Shruggs and Sokki like this.
  2. Cuuthbert Augur

and while they are at it an upgrade to
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Mysterious Belt of Daggers

would be awesome for rogues and bards
  3. Jaedo Journeyman

Monks are perfect tho ;)
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The components do stack to 1000 but I would love if the Axe's stacked to 1000!! I hate haveing a bag dedicated just to Axe's on my alt and still having to constantly replenish it.
    Kkorsis likes this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I keep them for skill updates I like achievements.

Andarriel
  6. alycin Journeyman

Its more annoying that dissident doesnt work with new axes, so you have to summon both
  7. Absolutt Journeyman

How about just giving us endless axes!
    Domrain likes this.
  8. alycin Journeyman

only been said for years
  9. Thraine Augur

could be worse sokk, you could have to use a quiver ~
    Sokki likes this.
  10. Domrain New Member

You would think they could. I don't know... Make a QUEST! that provides an item to solve these small issues certain classes have that are super annoying eventually. Food and Drink is adorable but I would love to just see an endless basket of bread, and globe of pure water, no fancy stats, no clicking every so often and placing new stacks, just an item that never diminishes. At least they do not make us find places to go to bathroom, or try to ensure characters get adequate sleep.
  11. minimind The Village Idiot

I have three types of axes.=P

I got Dissident 4 before Dichotomic 6. The two abilities do the same damage, but Dicho6 uses less endurance. I kept my axes being used for Diss4, summoned new ones for Dicho6, and use the ToV throwing axe for other abilities & throwing.

Why don't I throw away the Diss4 axes? I DON'T KNOW!
  12. minimind The Village Idiot

I've been playing a zerk since 10-slot toolboxes were all we got and axes stacked only to 20, so I don't really care about committing a "whole bag" to axes. I always have and always will. What I would prefer is a 10/20/30/40 slot bandolier with weight reduction so we could get some throwing haste going on.

The May 17, 2017 patch changed it so bandolier weight reduction worked in the same way as quiver haste. Unfortunately, only two items actually do this:
    1. Crude Fur Bandolier (25%, 8 slots, Giant) - DroppED in the Grimling War. Hasn't dropped since the revamp.
    2. Bandolier of Luclin (10%, 6 slots, Small) - Summoned by Magician.
    I think we need tradeskilled bags (including "Lilbraen's Big Axe Bandolier") to fill this gap.