were post cry xp week end yet

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by seber, May 20, 2020.

1. Questoften32 Augur

Try: Tantum modo clamant omnes EQ semper gratias agere et adaequationis ad omnes labores pro praeda. Et gratias agens pro magno aliquam operam magicam. English root. This is epic, it drops a 100+ all stats aug.
  2. Protagonist Tank

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Or, "urrentcay erversay owntimeday ashay eenbay extendedyay 6 ourshay otay 10 mpay tpday"

:(
  4. svann Augur

Ive noticed that there is a sub-culture of people that, when they know they are wrong, devolve their language skills to prevent coherent responses.
  5. Windchaser New Member

Reading some of these replies, I think I might need an old priest and a young priest.
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

7. Nennius Curmudgeon

You watch cable news too?
    Sissruukk likes this.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

instead of xp I want some free elite cards!

Andarriel
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  9. Celephane Augur

That isn't Seber though, he's never grasped the use of the alphabet or how words really work when letters are put together correctly.
  10. Cuuthbert Augur

^^^ That poor English language
  11. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Oh my, is that Archie Bunker in the thumbnail(red shirt/coat)?
  12. Questoften32 Augur

Would you really want it on your conscious if they fell down the stairs and server'd something? Vie! I say Vie. That has happened because down there they are getting little ''up time''. Ask Firiona. She'll tell you..or she would if she could. Shes in limbo right now. Indecently: *Crows like a rooster*
    Windchaser likes this.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

English 101
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

"Cry VIE!, and let slip the dogs of gaming"
  15. seber Augur

instead of xp I want some free elite cards!

way better crap xp week end
  16. Buster_Shruggs Augur

ever time EQ down all cry way to much deal it and thx you Dev all your hard work on update game us . and big thx Neco dots update

I agree, English 101 might help. A little bit of grammar and punctuation helps get our message across.
  17. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

lol big thanks necro dots update :D
  18. Madeni Elder

My head hurts
    Celephane likes this.