Lets see your UI's.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, May 6, 2020.

1. Fixit Felix New Member

I'm new to live and still figuring things out. But this is what I'm working with so far:

[IMG]
  2. KrugganEQ New Member

Zvenn - mind sharing what UI or UI components you used here? I particularly like what you did in the bottom center area. THanks!
    Zvenn and minimind like this.
  3. Voxynn Elder

Zvenn has the best looking ui ive seen so far. Pretty badass hah
  4. svann Augur

Thanks for the fix, but I just gotta say thats so weird that I needed to add an i to the link they gave me. How did they expect me to know that? Oh well, maybe there were instructions somewhere I was supposed to read.
    minimind likes this.
  5. Crystilla Augur

First of all, Drakah, yours was the first, second and 3rd custom UI I ever used (and I'm almost at 19 years played) - so thank you for the dedication!

Second, here's mine. It's congested I know, but my brain processes text in a unique way (which is why I need all my chat boxes visible for things I have to look at; tabs don't work for me). I do make some tweaks now and then, but this is a fresh screenshot.

Third - if anyone has a custom UI piece that shows target's target's target, as a cleric, I would love it. Had one at one time and then system crash/backup issues took it from me. (So if I'm targeting tank A, and tank A is targeting Mob B, I want this window to show me what mob B's target has on target).

[IMG]

https://imgur.com/a/dsrbbg0
    Drakah likes this.
  6. Nniki Augur

The 'i' isn't important. It's the extension (.jpg in your case) that's required for the forum to recognize it as an image to embed. Without the extension, the link is to the imgur "post" rather than the image itself.

When using imgur, copy the "Direct Link", not the "Image Link"... or even easier, you can copy the "BBCode" and skip the insert/edit image button step.

[IMG]
    Sigpaos, svann and Tatanka like this.
  7. Zvenn Just an old monk

sure no worries :)

target ring -Celtic Dragon Target Rings

buff/song window version, i started on a different one and just modified but this is the closest i can find to it - Buff & Bard Buff Windows with Labels - OOW

group window i started with and modified to fit my needs - Advanced Group Window LOY.zip

player window that looks like mystix has an updated version, i started on an older version of it and just modified it to fit my needs...also has caster and hybrid windows - Mystiix's Player Window - v9.0 (Straight Melee)

extended target window, just modified to shrink the spacing down more - Simple Stice Sizeable ET window

target window i started with and modified to fit my needs- Takus Target Window

chat windows and such are just modified default to remove the title bar's (really dont need titles with tabs)
    Jeraldo Rivera and Whulfgar like this.
  8. Sigpaos New Member

Using SparxxUI. The blank area on the left is for the spell bar on my casters.
    [IMG]
    Whulfgar likes this.
  9. Darchon_Xegony Augur

10. kizant Augur

I stick with default UI because I'm too lazy to fix issues whenever something breaks. But I did just re-organize mine in the last few days and removed a bunch of stuff I don't use often.

Also, viewport distorted things a little too much for how I wanted to use it so I'm only using it a very little bit so I see just a little more of the screen than I would have otherwise.

[IMG]
    Jyve, Sancus and Whulfgar like this.
  11. kizant Augur

I guess I could set viewport on the bottom to account for what I'm taking off on the right hmmm.
    Barton likes this.
  12. CazRaX Elder

Your map window, I need that! What UI are you using?
    minimind likes this.
  13. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

It is SparxxUI with a few changes. I'm not sure how different the map window is from the default..
  14. CazRaX Elder

Gracias.
  15. Jeraldo Rivera New Member

Mine is crooked and wonky, and not really efficient at all, but after using for all these years I have a hard time when I try using others.
    [IMG]
    Elyssanda likes this.
  16. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

That is beautiful! ^^!
    Zvenn likes this.
  17. Dedah New Member

Love the decreasing sized hotbars and the clean looking chat window setup.
    minimind, Zvenn and Whulfgar like this.
  18. Zvenn Just an old monk

19. Zapford Elder

20. minimind The Village Idiot

Wow. What resolution are you running?