Do the focus effect changes, effect Mage pet focus items?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Endacer, May 13, 2020.

1. Endacer Augur

Anyone know for certain if the changes to focus effects also effects the Sol Ro Mage pet focus items, or the Hate staff pet focuses?
  2. Meredyth Augur

Like the broom and stuff? Those were in classic originally, removing them wouldn’t be classic.
  3. Endacer Augur

Exactly what I thought. I've been told the removal of focus effects, improved healing, mana preservation etc until Luclin also effects them, but they weren't sure. Trying to get some clarification since I plan on maining a mage on the new server the 27th.
  4. error Augur

On Mangler the pet focus items worked as expected since launch.
  5. Adonhiram Augur

Yes it worked in classic in era, so no worries about that. But also remember that the classic pet foci from Temple of Sol Ro are less powerful as the modern ones, to start with they do not change your pet's level (with the exception of the elemental mastery Staves but noone uses them as two of those are part of the epic pet quest).
  6. Endacer Augur

Thank you!
  7. Meredyth Augur

I remember the Sol Ro focuses add 2 max damage or something, do they do anything else? Yes I could possibly look it up myself
  8. C3lowz Augur

You can possibly look it up yourself