Can a family of 4 play on Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mauvareen, May 13, 2020.

1. Bard2019 Elder

But it can't be a test like that when two boxing is allowed. I'm not going to simultaneously be able run two characters in figure 8s at the same time even if weren't trying to box a 3rd or 4th, nor is my friend that is going to two-box but only has one arm. It's a ridiculous test and just won't work here.
    Minpire and SunDrake like this.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

This thread is really starting to take off!

[IMG]
    Nennius, Skuz and Pawtato like this.
  3. Hinastorm86 Augur

If they don't get disconnected from all hitting buttons at a similar time.
    Aenvar and Gio1999 like this.
  4. Kanuvan Elder

they will know, to the delays of your replies to your constant uses of /follow and weird bot-like movements, a mother/son/daughter and father are not at royals farming plat at 3 in the morning for 20 hours straight...sorry they will know
    Aenvar, Gio1999 and Skuz like this.
  5. Pawtato Augur

Come on, no GM is going to be online at 3AM EST or PST. Aradune at night is going to be full of bots just like Kith Forest is overrun with undead.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  6. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

what are you trying to say? Kith Forest isnt safe at night?
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Good thread, 9/10, would read again.
    Aenvar, Nennius and Skuz like this.
  8. MileyVyrus Elder

Your famiIy of 8 can Iock down 4 picks worth of ancient croc in upper guk -- weIcome to the server!

Man i can't wait for Aradune
  9. Sikkun Augur

Are we sure that this covers the qualifications to define what exactly a human is?

OP, if your not cheating your fine. Devs have stated the rules, clarified the rules, then clarified them again.
  10. TLP Addict Augur

No Mr GM I'm definitely not 6 boxing, 2 chars are being played by my brother Darryl and 2 are being played by my other brother Darryl.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  11. Gio1999 Augur

This does sound like a guy or couple wanting to box a full group, but wondering if he can get a naive GM or CM to give away how to beat the system.

I'd bet money on it based on "her" responses.
  12. Kahna Augur

It would work just fine. Your 1 box can sit in the corner. If there are 4 toons there should be at least 2 people so 2 out of the 4 toons should be able to run in figure 8's even if their boxes sit there and do nothing.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

And the entertaining thread award goes to...drum roll please...
  14. Lionari Elder

Oh geeze these anti-boxers are so dense. Get a life.
  15. Pawtato Augur

Lol, @Tucoh being anti-boxer...
    Barton likes this.
  16. Minpire Augur

more P99 Garbage, P99 you are not allowed to box at all far as i know and exactly , run Figure 8s on my main and my box at the same time? LUL

Here is a theory, what if your Maining a Enchanter/Cleric or w/e + your buddy semi afking Auto following you on his bard or w/e class while he watches netflix or something? how will they combat this ?

Many people will be getting banned i am guessing trying to be sneaky, Thinking they beat the system in the past and will succeed this time / etc

However, the GMs is a 6 MONTH testing phase DPG is doing as they have stated and might end after that.

Aradune is gonna be wild to see what happens.
  17. Protagonist Tank

Make sure you're logging in at 0 hour. You're going to have to be one of the first if you want to reserve the name "Karen"
  18. Beep Elder

China has this, head on over there!
  19. Korea numbah3 Elder

What if you live on a compound with 6 wives and 65 children?
  20. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

This thread just reminds me why I am making the correct decision to play on Rizlona.
    code-zero and Genoane like this.