On Aradune can my pregnant wife play 4 characters?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by JohnnyBgood, May 13, 2020.

1. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

Simple question. My wife is pregnant and wanted to know if she could play 4 chars since the rule is 2 per person?
    Lilliee, jeskola, Bullsnooze and 5 others like this.
  2. wade_watts Augur

Depends on the GM's stance on pro-life vs. pro-choice. I think we need an official DPG response on this one.
    Ajjantis, Gio1999 and Foaming like this.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

My wife has twins on the way and I'll be damned if those babies dont have the same rights as joe blow playing whack-a-mole on frogs while he RMT's his 5th fbss of the week. She'll be playing 6 and that's on 6 laptops so don't even think about rule lawyering human rights.
    Foaming, Skuz, Pawtato and 1 other person like this.
  4. TLP Addict Augur

I believe this is the only situation in which a baby will count.

[IMG]
    Ajjantis, jeskola, Draconum and 6 others like this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmm Perhaps a zygote familiar in the future with a diaper changing merc. as well.

Ngreth could jump in with a quest to make a perfected diaper pail. I could use one now actually in RL.
  6. Gemstoner Elder

That would be ahhh, unique keyboard/mouse placement ...
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Does a sufficiently well-trained chimpanzee count as a person so that they may play on Aradune too?

I didn't want to miss the stupid questions boat.
  8. Dailor Augur

Yes, I plan on playing there.
  9. Sikkun Augur

Before you can access or play any of the Daybreak Games, you will be required to create an account. To create an account you must be at least 18 years old, or at least 13 years old and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission.
    Lilliee and code-zero like this.
  10. Gio1999 Augur

Time to get my wife on whatever they put Octomom on... I got pixels to get.
  11. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

They never stated the person had to actually play or even know how to play. The rule is simple, 2 chars per person. As long as you have a person you can assign them to it should be within the rules.

For example they never said the person needs to know how to run a figure eight in the game. If that is an actual rule they need to post the actual rules.
  12. Draconum Elder

Sigh, you about put me into an asthmatic episode when I was scrolling through and saw this. Bravo.
  13. Arctodus Elder

You do you.
    [IMG]
  14. Runes Augur

Lol..ok this was funny. Answer is 42
    Overcast451 likes this.
  15. mark Augur

rizlona she can play 72 and the baby another 72