Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Ahh understood, was unaware if you knew bout the other one so I posted.
    Sokki likes this.
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Wasn't another thing also that it could not be any weapons / shields from EoK up to now right ?

It has to be at least older then eok ?
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I've also noticed that the list seems smaller than the suggestions on the post.

Are some of the other ornaments on another list (original list)?

We are missing suggestions like Gaudy Rainbow Cutlass, etc.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I think one of the original guidelines from the first round was it couldn't be from the current or past 2 expansions. I did a quick search for the reference but didn't see it, maybe someone can dig up the reference to it.

I think previous ones from the original list that were suggested again are on the new list, this is the only list atm that's being used/updated.

The Gaudy Rainbow Cutlass would still be within the 2 expansion exclusion.

If there's some other specific one's that were missed, let us know which one's by name and they can get added. It's a lot of posts to go through/keep up with, Dhurgan has been doing an awesome job updating the spreadsheet but no one's perfect ;) .
  5. Dhurgan Augur

There are tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet for the different types of weapons. Which other ornaments are you not seeing in the list? My mistake, I will add the Gaudy Rainbow Cutlass back. I thought it was the previous two or three expansions off limits, but it looks like it's just the current expansion.

Updated List
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

No "Class specific" things where we may have made class specific weapons that are not "epic" But only when we did a full set.
    • The rogue/monk/warrior specific (and shaman and druid specific from this expansion) *ARE* open. It's only not allowed where we specifically made art for a class, not where we made art, then chose something that "became" class specific)
    This would exclude the "Possessed Deadstone" items. Those were a full set of "Class Specific" weapons.

I could of swore it had been the past 2 expansions as well but I guess not lol.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We also don't want to make the pet specific weapons ornaments. (Is that rainbow thing a pet weapon? if not... okay)
  8. Duder Augur

9. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Duder likes this.
  10. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

After going back through the list, I see a few shields from the Guide Events listed. Aegis of the Valiant and Shadowmane Aegis both already exist. Also, it looks like Cinderskin Buckler and Lava-Marked Obsidian Shield are the same graphic. I think one may bigger than the other though if I remember right.

Possessed Dreadstone Master's Katar (h2h); Possessed Dreadstone Ravager's Scythe (2hs);
    Possessed Dreadstone Guardian's Blade (1hs) are all from the RoF class only set.

There's a couple others I want to say I've seen as Ornaments already but I'll try and verify it before I name them.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Book of Obulus
    Book of the Rings
    Staff of Frozen Flame
  12. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Staff of Frozen Flames is in the 1hb tab (with 2 Votes) and the 2 books are at the bottom of the non-weapons tab.

I found another Shield on the list that already Exists, Shield of Strife is a guide event ornament already.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hmm I'm not seeing any tabs.
  14. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

At the very bottom of the spreadsheet below the cells are the Tabs. They're labeled for the various weapon types. Don't feel bad, I missed them as well when I first started going through the list lol.
  15. Dhurgan Augur

Final List

The list has been sent off. Thanks for the votes everyone and thanks Sokki for helping curate the list.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks, I hate google sheets!
  17. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Awesome work putting the spreadsheet together and keeping it updated!!
    eqgamer likes this.
  18. Folkken New Member

Yeah good job Dhurgan !
    eqgamer likes this.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thank you. I have a bunch of things I have to get done before I can get serious about doing this, but it's on my radar.
    Andarriel, Bigstomp, Galarian and 4 others like this.
  20. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

We got the last set faster than I was expecting!! I know this isn't a high priority but we do appreciate you taking the time to work on this when you can!!