Aradune TLP <Rampage> Euro Hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Knobrot, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Relentless Insomnia

2. Roxas MM Augur

GL and have fun guys. Kal and I will stay on phinny though, the newer expansions are a blast.
  3. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Good to see you Rox! Thanks for dropping by!
  4. Ranza Mortia New Member

Knowing myself, I will start playing on Aradune on launch. :D

Even tho I probebly know a lot of you that is going to join Rampage, it sounds just a bit to hardcore for my taste, need room for some family, casual and slacking, i am good at slacking ;)

I wish all of you joining Rampage the best of luck, and looking forward to meeting you all ingame :)
  5. Mink Journeyman

You not have website yet? Only Discord atm?
  6. Froglegs New Member

We got a Webside but ist prob not going to be used. Having a Webside Forum is so 2018
  7. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

The AoC raids will be casual normal raids.

The Batphones is the hardcore part... but if you want to raid normal fixed raids that will be catered for.

Nope, no website, there is literally no need for one.
  8. Typucm Elder

How you about main change?
    If someone play necro/enc/mage and after Kunark hit (for example) change main to SK or other melee?
    Some guild have DKP penalty, some do it for free.
  9. Relentless Insomnia

The DKP penalty will be voided if enough cattle and woman are traded in exchange, or if enough goats are sacrificed.

Or if you upload a video of you successfully performing the Arabian Drift we actually give you DKP to change.

10. Typucm Elder

Sorry my bad English, is it ok to change main or not? :)
  11. Aegir Augur

I'm not affiliated with this guild at all. But in general, you've just revealed yourself as a serial-mainchanger dependent of the strongest classes in their respective era.

Good Luck!
    Goburs, Knobrot and CokaSZ like this.
  12. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Got to RMT those toons at some point!
  13. Starshape Elder

This is an important point for those looking for a casual approach.
  14. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Our aim is simple, we want to take down OW content and will be going for these as well as standard AoC raids.
    Raid Days: TBA (Euro Time zone AoC) but Batphone will be utilised
    Discord: https://discord.gg/KR2NJTC
  15. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

16. Relentless Insomnia

Game over man, Game over
  17. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

allahu akbar
  18. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Still looking for more people. Jump on Discord and drop any officer/leader a message.
  19. Relentless Insomnia

We are at 61 of 72 monks needed.

Looking for 11 more.
    Althrax likes this.
  20. Chikkin Augur

I'll re-download Discord tomorrow or the next day. But figured I'd go ahead and post here.

I've been waiting/watching for a Euro guild to advertise for Aradune. I'm USA CST, but playtime will be (pretty much) everyday 2pm to Midnight England/UK time frame.

I was extremely hardcore, batphone guild in 99-2002 back then. First time hardcore since then, so I'm good and fresh and ready to go! I like the race to clear OW mobs, I'm very competitive.

Looking to play a Ranger this time.
    CokaSZ likes this.