Test Update 04/21/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It does help a bit. I toggle it off and on to try and fling myself to the hall that has mobs, faster.
  2. kizant Augur

Learning to run around TOFS1 is what makes the raid fun. I think they should somehow disable Walk mode and maybe add some zone wide buff to make sure everyone has selos level run speed.
    Thunderkiks, Redsumm, Jennre and 3 others like this.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Games are meant to be fun. Not one aspect of that raid is in fact, fun. Moving around least of all.
  4. kizant Augur

Every raid I try to be the first in zone so I can have fun running around the pit as fast as I can without falling in. I try to stay as close to the edge as I can. It's my favorite part of tier 1 and 2. :(
    Jondalar and Duder like this.
  5. Tolzol Augur

I can do that np when nothing is goin on. Once event is active and I’m running from hall to hall it’s like that pit becomes a tolzol vacuum
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

When we were in beta I hated it so bad, I actually blocked selos.
    By the time they unlocked these on live I was a pro after running my army of alts through progression. I usually had my bard with me and had a great time learning how to move on the ice. I love it now :D
    kizant likes this.
  7. Funky Augur

lol curse that pit!

ive just learned to use the walls to my advantage getting around in a straight line better