Aradune? More like Aradont Amirite?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Apr 30, 2020.

1. topple good idea generator

Since you guys are open to listening to feedback...

Any chance we can up the exp rate on Aradune and Rizlona to Selo’s rate? Would make rolling alts much easier. (alts sure do suck down a lot of exp pots to catch up! winky wink)

And maybe get a 2 or 2.5 month unlock instead of 3? Would sure help with burnout~

Also if you wanted to blow the community away… start us off in Kunark? Oh man I’m getting light headed just thinking of it.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

I'm very happy with Aradune and Rizlona experience rate. In fact, I think we should lower it back towards p99 and classic, it's what Brad would have wanted.

Long live Mangler!
    Dresden, topple and Wyndar like this.
  3. Creedmonk Augur

Oh and about your second part of your comment about 2 or 2.5month unlocks. I once was walking through a hallway and saw Brad "Aradune" McQuaid walking the opposite direction so I'm qualified to answer about what he would have wanted. He looked and me and I looked at him and for a brief moment we both made eye contact. During that eye contact we didn't speak to each other but we were connected in our minds. He told me that 2 or 2.5 month unlock timers for future Time Locked Progression servers is something that he would never want.
  4. topple good idea generator

Well that settles it. Nevermind guys.
    Inictus and Creedmonk like this.
  5. Sokanist Journeyman

I'm very happy with Aradune with the present ruleset, best TLP ruleset to date, im very excited !

Aradune ruleset is NOT broken anymore so PLEASE do not try and "fix" it... hint ;O)

IMO OPs sugestions would completely ruin it and be like an ice bucket water down my back.

as for Rizlona whatever give those boxers whatever they want, just please leave Aradune as it is now.
  6. Zinth Augur

they should lower the exp so everyone got plenty time to level up
  7. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Zones gonna be crowded, even with multiple picks. LGUK will be crazy. I think this will slow leveling down prime time, ie. can get a group but no camps open.
  8. Zansobar Augur

There are a lot of places to level especially once the hole opens up. There will be like 20 picks of Lguk, 4 to 6 of OOT so no problem getting some XP.
  9. Sikkun Augur

It’ll be a little annoying before the hole opens. Less annoying after, and not actually a problem after 2 weeks.
  10. Tucoh Augur

[IMG]
    Skuz and Krugon like this.
  11. topple good idea generator

You guys saw it here 1st. Tucoh agrees with me.

He must have just posted the wrong gif.
  12. Creedmonk Augur

I think you're onto something... better yet they could get rid of experience all together and make each level some sort of internal kill counter instead... something like 100,000 kills per level... I should have been invited the Holy's discord meeting because I'm full of the best ideas like this.
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Just autogrant 1 level every day, so everyone that makes on day 1 will be 50 right before the end of month 2. Then we can finally have our ultra casual server. Regular experience will not be rewarded for killing monsters of course but you can still farm loot ;)
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

That may have been said in jest but its a less dumb idea than many I have seen.