Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AtabishiWoW, Apr 29, 2020.

1. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

<Thats E Q Baby> is now recruiting for the Aradune TLP server.

<Thats E Q Baby> is the #1 hardcore raiding guild on Aradune server with the main purpose of racing server firsts, controlling all open world content, and doing things as efficiently and as fast as possible. We have a vast membership of long time TLP vets who have been members or leadership in all the top guilds from Phinny/Agnarr/Selos including OGC, AoS, Faceless, and Amtrak. There will be no shortage here of very competent and experienced raid leaders and expansion racers ready to teach.

Kunark expansion was completely cleared including a full clear of VP on 6/22, claiming the server firsts as well as setting yet another world record for fastest Kunark clear. We are currently working on key funneling and continuing to clear all OW mobs on spawn.

In classic we claimed server first Naggy - Vox - Inny - CT - Eye of Veeshan. We managed to set the new world record for fastest classic completion despite the insanely bad server launch and long queues, beating the previous record by 3 days, while also setting the new records for fastest post MoTM Naggy and Vox.

We also utilize our own self built guild management website which is commonly referred to by our members as "Skynet." It allows most of the administrative side of guild management that is usually done by messaging officers, to be done by the members themselves. Everything on the site can be seen by using various discord bot commands or manually checking the site.
    Some of the main features without listing them all include:
    *Ability to view everything in the guild bank.
    *Our own DKP site built by Kubat, that also allows you to request items you need from the bank to complete quests, ie sky quests/epics and ability to dispute missing ticks without the need of messaging an officer.
    *A split builder that members check in to via discord command up to 1 hour prior to raids, which automatically makes the most optimal splits and raid groups that gets posted at raid start time.
    *Ability to update your own keying progress via discord command in expansions that require keys for raid progression.
    *View your DKP and RA instantly via discord command.
    *Tradeskillers section to see the tradeskill/skill level of anyone in the guild.
    *Information sections that tells you every piece of resist jewelry, every potion, commands to block ports, all information of every raid mob, as well as a quest section that lists every sky quest/epic quest and all items needed for each piece.
    *Static group section for expansion launches where you can form static groups as well as search for LFG players in the guild by class to fill your static.

More and more features are being added over time.

Current leadership team from multiple server top guilds includes:
    Atabishi - Kubat - Jade - Hicks - Ehff - Devo - Vorshayla - Simo - Vote - Comma - Helena

FAQ:

Are you a batphone guild?
    Yes, we will be batphoning content throughout the expansions and will be going hard on expansion launches. You are not required to log in for batphones but are required to attend if you are online during the event. If you have a fluctuating schedule or always stuck missing one of the days when you join a 3 day a week guild, a batphone guild is perfect as it provides you the ability to raid any day you want, play when you want to play. Batphone guilds are perfect for the super hardcore and the super casual.

What kind of loot system will you be using?
    We use a closed bidding system. Winning bid pays 2nd highest bid +1. Bids are done via pm'ing a discord bot that shoots out the winners at the end of the bidding.

When are your scheduled raids and what time zone?
    Mon/Tuesday/Thursday 8pm EST

What are the requirements for joining?
    All we require is that you have a Discord and are willing to contribute to the guild in a positive manner.

What are the raid attendance requirements?
    There will be no raid attendance requirement to be in the guild as long as you are active, but you will need at least 20% RA to bid on items.

What if I'm a new player or have little raiding experience?
    That's perfectly fine as long as you are willing to learn. You will be learning from the best and we will help you.

If you are interested in joining, put in an app and join our discord via the link on this forum or on our main site. If you have any questions you can hit me up, Atabishi#0621 on discord or message me in game: Atabishie

[IMG]
    Maneuvre, Bobbybick and Warrior007 like this.
  2. suineg Lorekeeper

I approve this message. SoD's will be handed to any Paladin with higher than an 85% raid attendance still left when we enter Sleepers Tomb.
    AtabishiWoW likes this.
  3. Azurefrost Elder

I was in Faceless on Agnarr. Curious who from there is in the guild.
  4. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Feel free to join the Discord and go through the members list.
  5. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

[IMG]

Happy hunting, fellas.
    AtabishiWoW likes this.
  6. HicksSelos Lorekeeper

Going pala this time, i want my SoD!
  7. ThenaEQ Augur

8. peoik New Member

Will this guild be able to compete with the unstoppable force that Relentless Insomnia has been on the last few TLPs?
  9. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

I'll let history answer your question:

RI disbanded on Coirnav after losing GoD race.

RI disbanded on Mangler after I locked them out of trakanon for a month in Kunark.

RI already disbanded on WoW Classic.
    Rajaah, Jontrann, Goburs and 4 others like this.
  10. citidal1 New Member

Hey Azurefrost, not sure if you remember me from Agnarr but I will be on Aradune with the guild.
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  11. Attila Augur

RI couldn't handle WoW PvP, so they escaped to a the "Westfall" care bear server.
    :D
  12. Braelvenae Lorekeeper

I'm down for all the fun times that a competitive server should bring us. Lets hope we get one.
  13. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Excited for this to open up.
  14. Azurefrost Elder

Wait you will actually hand out SoD? Faceless rushed to server first sleeper awakening and then deleted SoD, and other warden loot to prevent drama. If able to farm them a few times before awakening I'm all for that lmao.
  15. suineg Lorekeeper

I have never understood how it causes drama. If you can't trust your guildies with a high end item why are you even raiding with them at all? If they will RMT a single item they will RMT their entire account which will be worth more than the single item.

You aren't actually stopping anything by deleting them, in fact you are making more drama over loot by even coming up with the plan.
    Goburs likes this.
  16. Lilnecro New Member

To be clear. This is not another round of TL/AoS. So Mabbu, don't even think about claiming WORLD SPEEDRUN RECORD FIRST ALL TIME MABBU WIN.
    AtabishiWoW likes this.
  17. Animosity Elder

But Thats EQ Baby..
    Goburs likes this.
  18. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Who TF deletes an SoD?

Glad you aren't with our guild, you stay over there and delete more loot please.
  19. Arrk Augur

You delete a SoD when you're the raid that wakes the sleeper on the first raid of ST. And you don't want that drama...
  20. Azurefrost Elder

^This!

When Faceless woke sleeper they deleted all the drama "RMT" items like SoD. So there are none floating around on Agnarr.