Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Etha Journeyman

Goburs likes this.
  2. Ayoheee Augur

3. Duder Augur

I think the DoN one yer talking about already exists and is player made but is 2hb only.
    [IMG]
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The Festival of Might should be coming back around in the next couple months, if you finish top 3 that's one of the rewards you can pick.

Edit: It looks like the Festival of Might starts at the beginning of July and runs throughout the month. Check the Guide Event Forum starting then and watch for the event posts, that's probably the easiest way to get one of the Zek shields, the other Options are Rallos and Tallon shields.
    Treygolas likes this.
  5. Jennre Band Leader

[IMG]
    I have been trying to vote for this as well. So far we have at least 4 people that want this in, but it seems to still not be on the list. I DETECT CORRUPTION ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!! (haha kidding)
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

Duder likes this.
  7. Raptor_Shadowz New Member

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Breezeboot's Frigid Gnasher (ranged)
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Unfortunately BFG is on the Not Allowed list :(
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.
  9. Vyperr New Member

10. Dhurgan Augur

It's definitely on the list, you have to select the different tabs to see the different weapon types, seven people have voted for it, which i think makes it the highest of any so far.
    Code:
    Lieutenant's Ornamental Blade

https://zam.zamimg.com/images/8/9/899231813793acb819870272afddd67d.jpg
    Jennre likes this.
  11. Dhurgan Augur

It was requested on the previous thread, I just did a search and nobody has requested it until now. I added it to the list though.

Updated List
    Krool likes this.
  12. Caio_Xegony Lorekeeper

gonna get that Lieutennant's Blade eventually!
  13. Dhurgan Augur

That depends on if Ngreth's copy/paste works correctly when he creates the ticket. :p
  14. eqgamer Augur

Can you put me down for skyreach, skybreaker and Skyiron Kite pls? As additional requests where needed. Ty.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  15. Vento New Member

How about this idea. Make ornaments obtainable by just handing in weapons to an NPC, similar to the legendary Enchanter Illusions. I want -_-_-_- ornament, ok well I'll just hand in -_-_-_- to Dr.Vinny Boombatz in PoK and get the NO-TRADE ornament from him. I think it would be a great option.
    kroag likes this.
  16. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

This idea and other similar ideas have been brought up many times. It would be nice to have something like this but the amount of work it would take to make ornaments for every weapon graphic and then code the hand in or whatever method used would take way more time than the Dev's have to work on them.

For now pick your top favorite weapon graphics and keep your fingers crossed that it gets added ;)
  17. Vento New Member

It wouldn't take the amount of effort you mentioned Sokki. We have a CS Professor in guild and I brought the idea up to him (actually we both had the same idea) and he mentioned it wouldn't take much effort or extreme amounts of time. He actually suggested items be turned into something similar to the Anniversary Charm that can change forms by clicking convert. You could just click an item and convert them into ornaments and back to true form whenever you'd like. He said his freshman students could whip up something of that nature in 2 hours or less. I trust his opinion.

Also, why should we just accept "things would take too long"? It can be done, and once it's done and over with that's it.
  18. Dhurgan Augur

Ngreth has spent years working with the code, your CS professor has spent no time working with the code. I'll take Ngreth's word for it.
    Stymie, Jennre and Sokki like this.
  19. Vento New Member

Sounds Good Dhurgan. Keep up the good work.
  20. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Today you win the vaunted "Master's Prize of the 3 Cs"
    reading Comprehension , Completeness, and re-Collection.

+10 on the interwebs for you. I feel my work here is done.