Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Vorshayla75 New Member

I was gonna come back but not anymore.. PoP lock is pointless
    Herf, ArtremasEQ, Eetra and 1 other person like this.
  2. Finchy Augur

can you share stats that suggest PoP locking servers is the most beneficial choice to make here? I'd really love to see that data.
  3. Solstyss Journeyman

Where is the OoW locked server for Epic 2.0 show off ? or is it possible to get a poll on agnarr if they want to go to OoW ?
  4. Kutsuu Augur

I was so excited for boxing + AoC. I was only going to 2-3 box, but being able to on one PC is a huge relief not having extra computers/laptops sitting around...

If it's PoP locked I'm not even going to bother. Yeesh. Deflated.
  5. Punchu Augur

lmao
    Herf, Xanathol and Kutsuu like this.
  6. Vorshayla75 New Member

OoW lock is much better than PoP lock..

GoD OoW that's when EQ was actually picking up steam and good in the good ol days.. YOu've already done a PoP lock server.. come on man.. this is so disheartening
    Gyurika Godofwar, Paragon and Aziuno like this.
  7. Aziuno Augur

There are still 3 guilds pummeling content on Phinny, and 2 of those guilds are benching people due to raid sizes.

I am curious how many guilds are still left raiding on Agnaar?
    Skuz and Boze like this.
  8. Velicenda New Member

Y'all should really consider locking servers like Agnarr/Aradune/Rizlona that are at the expansion cap ~6 months to a year after they reach the cap, allow free transfers from those servers to Live servers, and then restart the servers at Classic
    lockjaws and Boze like this.
  9. Aziuno Augur

I would say DoN, but agree.
    Vorshayla75 likes this.
  10. Solstyss Journeyman

3 guilds
  11. Kaelz New Member

can we get confirmation that you can play 2 characters on one PC on Aradune?
  12. Lacka Journeyman

Pop lock? How could you possibly come to the decision that a PoP locked server makes ANY sense
  13. Raneorn New Member

This is SUCH a huge letdown. 4 weeks of classic then going back to Mangler or finding a new game. Can't blame Holly anymore for such bad decisions. I don't know why I hyped myself up so much, thought they would get it together for Brad.
    ArtremasEQ likes this.
  14. Xeris Augur

3 guilds on Agnarr. Charge the Lair has probably enough for 2 guilds. We also just picked up (no joke) ~40 brand new players from P99 just over the weekend. We have enough people where we run 2 full split raids of POTIME; had ~150 people in guild on over the weekend.

Agnarr has seen a very nice resurgence, probably doubled the pop of the server in the past 3-4 weeks. It's going great. Obviously I think that quarantine and free to play has a lot to do with it, so we'll see what happens after next week... but for now it's good.

Also: Darkpaw wouldn't release POP lock if they weren't internally confident that it would be a good idea. The fact that 2 servers are pop locked should be all the data you need. Agnarr was a fantastic idea. I just wish that at least one of these was OOW locked or something... because we already have Agnarr.
    Solstyss likes this.
  15. Tucoh Augur

Would be nice to get any kind of justification for the PoP lock, because from the player's perspective it seems arbitrary.
  16. Kutsuu Augur

I've been poking around the TLP forums for a while and I don't recall anyone clamoring for another Agnarr. People have been begging for a non truebox AoC progression server, FV ruleset, pvp ruleset, but certainly not another agnarr.
    Boorman likes this.
  17. HicksSelos Lorekeeper

No one wants pop locked? what made you think "this is a good idea" agnarr is currently dead.
    Boorman and Kutsuu like this.
  18. Machen New Member

Unless this changes immediately you will have permanently lost me as a customer.
    wrod and Kutsuu like this.
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Aradune is truebox.
  20. Kahna Augur

Spoke to my friends, about 12 of us total, the consensus is "nope" and all because it locks at PoP. We were looking at the boxing server.
    jeskola, Faclez, Fooleryx and 2 others like this.