Feedback Trade Bag

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Mazame Augur

Can we get a 40 slot bag that is "temporary and trade able"

The idea is like the 32 slot bag that can be traded full of TS items but one that can be used to trade other items like collections in bulk from one toon to another. Most large slot bags are no trade so having a trade able one even if temporary would be nice for passing items.

Thank you
    Bigstomp likes this.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That sounds like a bad idea as temporary items can poof with items in them which could cause players to lose items.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Duder like this.
  3. Duder Augur

Yeah, I can see it now. I went LD transferring items, I forgot to empty it, yada yada yada.

A 40 slot tradeskill item bag would be great. But otherwise there is a myriad of 30-40 slot droppable bags one could use.
    Zamiam likes this.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

Are there still any temporary containers that do this? I know the summoned ones just turn into a different (not temporary) version if you go offline long enough.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Which would make them a free 40 slot bag so I don't see this happening.
  6. Yara_AB Augur

yep.
    and making them horribly heavy like the mage bags won't help either because people would use them for bank storage.
    The only solution to this would be a bag that once it loses the "temporary" flag only allows to withdraw items from but not add more items to the bag.

But then again - this would require quite some dev time. If possible at all considering how bag logic works.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Players would just stick 40 items that they want to keep for whatever reason but don't need to withdraw often to get around that.
  8. Fian Augur

There are some tradeable 40 slot containers. An example is Enameled Box.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Like Qbert said, temporary bags have a special case and they turn into HEAVY non weight reducing "Disenchanted bags" when their "temporary" expires.

And this is why we don't do this :)
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would love to see a guild 'warehouse' for TS items you can draw from while TSing in the GH or GGH. EQ2's system for this is absolutely brilliant.
  11. Barbwarrior Augur

make the disenchanted bags 'no bank' and 1000 weight ? lol
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

People already have these in banks... so...
  13. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

How about a 20 slot trader satchel that is tagged "no drop" and "no bank" like some quest items are, and when you try to leave the bazaar it tells you that you can't until you remove the bag =D
  14. Nadisia Augur

And how about a craftable 32 slots bag, like the Extraplanar Trade Satchel, but exclusively for Collection Items (collectibles-tables, whatever you call it :p), please Ngreth ? (insert some cute kitty face)

In short, the Extraplanar Collector's Satchel, or something like that.
    Don't need to made with extraplanar silk, you can use new material, conflagrant or velium silk, the recipe is not an issue.

Because, frankly, this stuff is driving us crazy, we do have more collection items in our bags than tradeskill stuff.
    I have the Deep Caverns Collector's Case on all my main characters, all my alts and even mules (and one in the shared bank slots btw) and they're all full lol.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mazame like this.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

Would be really nice to move large amounts of items between toons.

Currently, I keep an alt who holds collectibles.

Occasionally they trade over and over and over again a 32 slot (32 is our biggest non-lore) bag between others, who click all they can use, then hand it back.

Something larger but tradeable would be nice.
  16. Mazame Augur

Can you please tell me what bags. All of my bags over 20 slots are Not trade-able other then the 32 TS bag..
  17. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

There are tradeable 32 slot bags that drop as ultra rate off named in the last 8? expansions.

The last 4-5 expansions have all had one tradeable bag that drops rarely off named or chests.

They usually sell for like 1.5-2m plat each on Xegony.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Duder Augur

-Scuffed Weapon Crate of the Mercenary 20-slot Tradeable (I have seen these drop just about everywhere in the VoA+ game randomly/rarely from named)
    - Journeyman's Rucksack 28-slot Non-Lore tradeable (HoT Random/Rare from named)
    - Scuffed Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack 32-slot Non-Lore tradeable (VoA Raid chest + Random/Rare from VoA and HoT named)
    - Caravan Satchel 36-slot tradeable (TBM Random/Rare from named)
    - Enameled Box 40-slot tradeable (TBM Random/Rare from Named, I have only seen them from the named that spawn in the hero missions)
    - Satchel of the Combine Hero 40-slot tradeable (EoK, Random/Rare from named but common-ish from Lcea Doorsteps of War Hero mission chest)
    - Hickory Battleworn Sack 40-slot tradeable (TBL Random/Rare from Named)
    - Restless Satchel40-slot tradeable (ToV Random/Rare from Named)
    - *Cleansing Steam Satchel 40-slot tradeable (TBM Raid drop back from Grannus, pretty darn rare, not purchasable with coin)

The info on the Journeyman's Rucksacks is from Fanra's wiki as I could not remember where they came from myself.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mazame like this.
  19. Mazame Augur

Thank you I did fin one on the /baz. How ever these are lore so if you have more then one it blocks those toons from trading. Also my idea was trying to get 7-8 so I could do mass trading. even at 32 slots the extraplanar satchel makes a great option to mass trade trade skill items. how ever it doesn't work with collections.

I like the idea that was posted to make a trade skill bag like the Extraplanar satchel for collections. It would be nice to have 8 bags that are not lore that you could simply hand off a bunch of collections for some one to click and then pass back..
    Duder likes this.
  20. Mazame Augur

These are the type of bags I am looking for 32+ slots > trade able > Non lore

The scuffed weapon crate is only 20 slot. being a rare farm trying to get 8 of these would not be worth the effort for what I would use them for because of the 20 slot.
    Journeyman's Rucksack are bought from /market. so getting 8 is not an issue but they are no trade.

Scuffed Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack: I was not able to find info on. The bag I found were 2 different bags

Scuffed Journeyman's Rucksack: Drops from raids but is 28 slot not 32. Also it is a rare drop so farming 8 would be a pain with lock outs.

Also Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack is from / market and is 32 slot but No trade.

So I stand by my post that it would be nice to get a player made bag of 32+ slots that is trade able and not lore. To help with mass trading between toons.
    Duder likes this.