Everquest Trivia #672

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Grove, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Fredescu Augur

Was the NPC introduced to the game in the Dragons of Norrath expansion, or earlier?
  2. Duder Augur

(To it being a troll)

So you're telling me that this being has pointy ears, is not a troll, and that Trolls would not be interested in candying these ears for the purpose of consumption? Get outa town. You're silly. What a silly goose. Everyone see this guy? Go back to your flock of silly geese.
  3. Grove Augur

No
  4. Grove Augur

Initially when giving my answer, I checked for a recipe for the process of candying these ears. Then I took other things into consideration too. You have clarified that with creating a recipe any ears could be candied. Even so it is my opinion that a troll would treat these ears with disdain, even when candied. Hmmm. Wondering if I am giving too much information... ;)
    Duder likes this.
  5. Verily Tjark Augur

Is this NPC related to a raid encounter?
  6. Duder Augur

I could see where you might think candied Ogre ears (which aren't pointy) wouldn't be appealing to a troll but I'll stop that line of thinking right their. The best candied ogre ears are the oozy ones. But ogre ears aren't pointy so it can't be an ogre, can it?
  7. Verily Tjark Augur

A wise gnome once said "A hungry troll will eat anything..."
    Duder likes this.
  8. Grove Augur

No
  9. Grove Augur

No, subject is not an ogre.
  10. Duder Augur

You dopey troll, it's "there"!
  11. Duder Augur

So then... Would a troll be interested in candying the ears of the subject for the purpose of consumption?
  12. runecrow Elder

Marcia Attamilgad
  13. Verily Tjark Augur

Is the NPC a high elf?
  14. Grove Augur

I think not, but you are twisting my arm... so I will give you a Yes and a No
    Duder likes this.
  15. Grove Augur

No
  16. Grove Augur

No
  17. Verily Tjark Augur

18. Verily Tjark Augur

sometimes you post a question without thinking about it... then want to change it, but you have to stare at your question until the game master answers it. doh!
  19. Fredescu Augur

Is the NPC level 50 or higher?
  20. Grove Augur

Yes