Have any of you tried tweeting your concerns? Might have better luck

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cohhfarmage, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Cohhfarmage Journeyman

Here's their twitter links:
    @DarkpawGames
    @everquest
    @TheJennChan
    @katharinelilly
    @AristoEQ
    @JCaraker10
    @DaybreakGames
  2. Xeris Augur

Avg age of people that play this game is pretty high.. which is why the forums are so active. Doubt that happens too often
    minimind likes this.
  3. Xeris Augur

Also Jen Chan has tweeted 0 times in the past 3 years, at least, so gl getting anything there.
    Chikkin, KimchiGoddess and minimind like this.
  4. SunDrake Augur

I like the suggestion. Blow it up. I doubt people outside of EQ know or care about how poor a job DPG has been doing, but no reason to not have that information known to anyone who might consider returning.
  5. Cohhfarmage Journeyman

minimind likes this.
  6. MasterBlaster New Member

done, blow it up this is bull%$#@
  7. KimchiGoddess Augur

Loved the latest EQShow footage of her, she's still a nobody to most of us. Way to continually fail and just be a no one. Like wtf? At least Holly participated.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

What's their IRC handle?
    Chikkin likes this.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

10. Cohhfarmage Journeyman

11. Cohhfarmage Journeyman

Regarding the new unpopular TLP's. You can try tweeting the devs. Might have better luck.
  12. Wurl New Member

Funny bump, what was everyone upset about in 2020?
  13. Arclyte Augur

twitter, like rivervale, must be destroyed
  14. Captain Video Augur

Destroying Twitter: I've already put Elon Musk Cazic-Thule right on it.
  15. Chikkin Augur

I don't get the JChan hate.

She blew me away when she was a dev and posted some really long indepth eq math (like some of the other celebrity EQ devs have done in the years) and you could tell the lady was working hard and knew her stuff!

Holly, I couldn't really relate to her. She seemed more like a Business Exec, which is probably good for the CEO position, but often times less in tune with the player base.

Random opinions and all that.

Even more on topic? -- Sure, all this is public knowledge, and people should be able to find various ways to get their message across, but that's the exact point of these forums, is to get the message to the devs.

If they aren't (proving that they are) listening, it's most likely because 1) they disagree or 2) don't have the resources or 3) they want to, but right now it's complicated

All that aside, Absor still wins my heart! Also, if anything goes wrong, he's who I hold accountable. He's been here too long for me not to blame everything on him!

Nice nugget from this link:

"One day I got an invitation to come and interview with the folks on the EQ team. I was terrified to meet Brad and the rest of the team. I knew that I had no qualifications to work on the game and I had a stable job working for the U.S. Government. The biggest career decision of my life: keep the stable and boring job that gave me all the free time I needed, or move and take a job in an industry where people often lose their jobs and work crazy hours, but where I could do all the stuff I was doing for fun (building worlds for people to play in) and make money doing it.
    That's how I joined the EverQuest Team during the last few months of the Velious design cycle. I was hired as the Community Manager for EverQuest, a job that really had no definition at the time. I had two predecessors who worked hard to find out how to make sense of the task at hand. As I frequently remind the current EQ team, in those days everyone (Editor's Note: Community Managers still do) worked 29 hours a day, 15 days a week. And we loved it. A few of us would frequently go to Denny's at three or four in the morning, then head home and be back in the office around ten the next (well, the same) day."

https://www.everquest.com/news/imported-eq-enus-52322
    Foaming likes this.
  16. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Grats, man.
  17. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

This thread has every ounce of interwebz-karen that I anticipated it would when reading the title. Well done everybody.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Thread is like Crime in Multi-storey car parks.

Wrong on so many levels.
  19. Chikkin Augur

BOOM! Headshot!

you guys crack me up :D
  20. Vlahkmaak Augur

Banned from twitter for supporting the death penalty. :( Been in appeals since December 2021. Hopefully Elon will right this wrong :)