Next Expansion Speculations

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Coughforme, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Coughforme New Member

So, where do you think we will be taken next expansion?

there are a few options.

1: ToV part 2 ( I'd rather not yet, the icy lands get boring)
    2: TBL 2 ( We know this will happen, just dont know when, wouldnt be against this)
    3: Luclin ( Eq2 got a Luclin expansion, we tend to follow them in someways , like they got planes, and then we got tbl)

If they do go for a return to Luclin idea, I hope they redo Greigs end, scarlet desert and Vex.
    the other 3 or 4 zones they could add, well I would be ok with a surprise or two.

What does everyone else think? any speculations?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

It is Velious part 2
    Axxius, Lannin, Szilent and 4 others like this.
  3. Coughforme New Member

that was what I expected but was kinda hoping not
    what zones will they go with for part 2?
  4. Tour Augur

Something with Vulak`Aerr
  5. Riou EQResource

The left half of Velious looking like pretty much
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. WeezFv Lorekeeper

Prob some recycled cut and paste BS to be honest lol
    Chopin.Xegony, FubarEQ and Perplexed like this.
  7. svann Augur

Yea I dont think this expac has been resolved. Where did the Ice come from? Mission text seems to absolve all the major players afaik. Ice rings point to the sleeper which we never got in to. OTOH, Id like to see Luclin. Always thought there was alot of good things there.
  8. Cidran Augur

My personal preference are the lands of Discord... I'm fine with anything to be honest but hope some day they take us back to the dark and beautiful continent of Kuua :)
    Ferriciean, Sancus and Coas like this.
  9. enclee Augur

I really hope it’s not Velious again. Game of Thrones is already over. It’s time to move past the ice zombies.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. ArtremasEQ Augur

TBL Part 2 be great.

Unlike many (I suspect), I really liked TBL
    Pano, Coagagin and Yinla like this.
  11. Zinth Augur

Luclin 2 would be nice :D loved VT a revisit there would be swell, make it bigger, longer, better loot, more loot, more trash and even more trash, no skipped ahead or getting directly to bosses with zero trash
    Lannin likes this.
  12. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I imagine they're going to keep re-building old expansions considering most people enjoy the nostalgia. A Luclin 2.0 would be a lot of work but it'd be neat. Next xpac is 100% ToV 2.0, though.

I had a few friends actually switch from P99 back to live just because it was a Velious-remake.
  13. Triconix Augur

ToV part 2 or going back to TBL part 2. The lore has to be completed with both of them. It's pretty obvious the epicenter of everything around ToV is in Sleeper's Tomb. It's also obvious there there are 2 unused portal islands in Stratos as well as an unused door in Mearatas.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No more ice!

Give me Wakening Lands and mischief!
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

There is an unused portal in Shards Landing, don't mean they are going to use them. And if memory serves me correctly in Beta for Call of the Forsake there was more portals in Ethernere too originally.
  16. Zunnoab Augur

In my complete and totally biased opinion as a Vah Shir player, I'd love to see the dead ends in Luclin filled out. There's that mystery temple or something between Shadeweaver's Thicket an Umbral Planes, and if I recall a mysterious dead end in the Netherbian Lair. I like the other examples in this topic too. I adore mysterious old locations that look like zone connections going live with new stuff.
    Lannin, Yinla and Elyssanda like this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Legend of the Ykesha
    Herodotus likes this.
  18. Herodotus Augur

As long as it includes lots of undead, I am in for almost anything except water zones.
    Crystilla and Maedhros like this.
  19. Evurkvest Augur

I would like to see some original content, but i guess im rather alone thinking that?
    Chopin.Xegony and Yinla like this.
  20. TheStugots Augur

Not alone in thinking that...people just realize it’s not going to happen.
    Lannin likes this.