Everquest Trivia #672

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Grove, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Grove Augur

Rules:

- The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.

- Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however the Game Master does have the right to go beyond a simple yes or no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure" or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )

- Players may ask only one question per post, and must not try to be sneaky by squeezing in two or more questions at once.

- A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.

- The Game Master MUST answer all questions to the best of their ability, no matter how stupid (doodoo, ducks, etc), provided the question conforms to the rules above.

- The Game Master should post recaps of answers from time to time- once a page is a good idea.

- Once a person guesses the correct answer, he or she gets to host the next game, or can designate someone else to host it. Make a separate thread, and we will let this one die. That way we can better keep track of when one game begins and another ends. Keep numbering the games as we go along.

- If a player wins and does not start up another game within 24 hours of winning, the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.

- If the game master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.

A list of all previous games, maintained at: http://the-ngp.morituus.net/eqtrivia.html

Answers to recent games:

659 a black mamba
    660 Amorphous Cloud of Air
    661 quest: Big Gnomes, Big Problem
    662 Tsikut
    663 Ring of the Shissar
    664 Fresh Meat
    665 Clockwork gnome shaft
    666 Iron Maiden
    667 Sunrise Hills
    668 Sorrowsong
    669 Math Wintersong

670 Lord Bergurgle
    671 Scroll: Night’s Endless Terror, Night’s Endless Terror
    Duder likes this.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Would a gnome lick it?
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Is it a filthy enchanter thing?

(Because I know you and Verily are filthy enchanters and you guys like to pick on me by choosing icky enchanter-specific things)
  4. Fredescu Augur

Is it cold?
  5. Grove Augur

Ikk... well maybe
  6. Grove Augur

No
    But I do have at least one of almost all classes -- except tanks.
  7. Grove Augur

No
  8. Fredescu Augur

Is it squishy?
  9. Grove Augur

I think so.
  10. Fredescu Augur

Is it sentient?
  11. Verily Tjark Augur

Can you pick it up on your cursor?
  12. Duder Augur

Could it or its source be found using the /loc system?
  13. Grove Augur

Yes
  14. Grove Augur

That might be hard, but not impossible.
  15. Duder Augur

Could "planetary" be a descriptor for it?
  16. Grove Augur

As in Luclin, No. But subject and we all are from some planet.
    Duder likes this.
  17. Duder Augur

Drinal is also visible, the Sun(Ro is it?), Luclin, Norrath as seen from Luclin, all could be described as planetary ;)
  18. Verily Tjark Augur

You forgot to answer my question, thus preventing me from asking another!

See Morit, we are not in cahoots.
  19. Fredescu Augur

Is it reptilian?
  20. Palawin Elder

Is it worshipped by anyone?