Seeking the Sorcerer - zone out location

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nniki, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Nniki Augur

In the Seeking the Sorcerer group mission, saying "leave" to "an icy watcher" sends you to the old zone out location up by the waterfall.

I haven't checked the raid nor the Restless Assault group and raid zone out locations, but they may need updated as well unless just this one was missed.

Also, some additional feedback... it'd be nice if the watcher persisted after mission completion or one of the remaining NPCs allowed you to "leave".
    enclee, Marton and Zataos like this.
  2. Marton Augur

We did Restless Assault mission.

Said "leave" to Zrelik and ended up in the old zone out location in caves where Horasug (for Seeking the Sorcerer mission) is living now.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Changing the NPC locations, but forgetting to change the zone out locations...that's a fresh-out-of-college, intern level mistake. That shouldn't happen in a company that's been doing this for 20+ years.

It would have taken all of 5 minutes for a dev to grab one of thse missions, zone in, and then zone out to confirm it worked before pushing it to live servers
    enclee likes this.
  4. Prathun Developer

This is a known issue. We are tracking this with a ticket and will address it when time allows.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Marton and Yinla like this.
  5. Lubianx Augur

Actually I found it more of a benefit than an inconvenience.

Finish 1 mission then find yourself at the next NPC so you can start the next mission.
    Convenience written all over it :)
    Gabrieles, svann and Daedly like this.
  6. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

I like it as you don't need to run between the npc to get next mission...saves you a few minutes!
  7. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Well played. If you post about liking something, it will DEFINITELY get changed.