Fixed Internally unable to purchase VoA bundle on Mangler

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Oldschool AF, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Oldschool AF New Member

The DBG store will not allow me to purchase the VoA gift bundle o Mangler server. Dreamweaver checked and said it should be available and had a Dev confirm. Please make this able to be purchased. The current message is a Error and try again in a few minutes..
  2. HanktheTank Journeyman

I'd like to purchase this on servers that aren't TLP. I didn't see it in the store. Where does it offer to sell this? I'd be interested in catching up on a lot of collector editions that came out while I was busy with real life.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I re-checked the data, and even went to mangler to summon the item. It seems fine. I'll send this to code to look at.
  4. RibbitDivot New Member

Can you verify the two bags in that bundle would be usable on Mangler?
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

yup
    RibbitDivot likes this.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

I cannot buy it on Povar either. It keeps saying transaction failed and to try again in a few minutes. I have been trying since Wednesday.
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

Ok so I play on 3 servers. I decided to try all 3. I cannot purchase it on any of them. I tried Povar, Emarr, and Miragul. Logged all the way out and even validated assets on the launcher to no avail. Still says purchase failed and retry in a few minutes. I can finish Overseer stuff with Daybreak cash and also received my monthly 500 yesterday with no issue.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We found one issue, but stumbled over a different issue :/ In the short term we will disable this until we get the issues fixed, but we do plan to bring it back.

(I.E. any Daybreak cash you purchased will not go to waste... we will bring it back)
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is actually fixed as of now. So purchase away!
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Thank you =)