Gratz RoI

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scornfire, Apr 16, 2020.

1. HanktheTank Journeyman

I don't get it. Why do you think that the rest of the Ever quest community has multiple sclerosis? Also what does MS have to do with this thread at all? It's a thread to congrats ROI, not one to talk about health issues.
  2. Kianara Lorekeeper

4th at best .. I know of 2 guilds that were close ;)
  3. haaaalp Augur

You noobs wiped on T3 lul
    Tenr likes this.
  4. Bahdah Augur

5. Glynna New Member

Grars on the win!
    Kurage_of_Luclin and RPoo like this.
  6. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Congrats my friends, way to go!
  7. enclee Augur

Good thing RoI did all those alt raids...
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Most of us use you for entertainment.
    Kianara, Tiseanu, Mintalie and 16 others like this.
  9. the Reaver Journeyman

The race for second is going to be interesting. Silent Redemption, Reckless Ascension, and Return of the Exiled were all looking GOOD - the server crash might have been a blessing in disguise for MS.

I wish raids opened later to allow Triton to compete as well, It's very possible MS might not have even placed in the top 5 when other guilds are on "equal footing".
    Squrriel, Tekklis, Renotaki and 7 others like this.
  10. Nudia Augur

Grats to you, and to those that were well on their way to the next few positions!

Speaking only for myself, I'm very glad Triton has chosen not to take part in the tiered release races, but it's fun to watch those that are from the outside.

The way today played out was so enjoyable - I've never enjoyed server crashes and drama so much.
    Nniki, the Reaver, RPoo and 3 others like this.
  11. Xeladom Augur

Grats!
    RPoo and Kurage_of_Luclin like this.
  12. Lianeb Augur

Machin Shin is out.
    Grab the server wides while you can.
    We will beat them on Sunday so get em in before then
    See you next year
  13. Naugrin Augur

Congratulations guys and girls.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and RPoo like this.
  14. bucktoof Journeyman

not sure why you or anyone thought it necessary to congratulate RoI or anyone else for that matter. I don't think anyone really cares anymore.. just sayin
  15. shiftie Augur

The ways are closed.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and sojero like this.
  16. HanktheTank Journeyman

Are you replying because Mrs. Pally couldn't?
  17. Vicus Augur

Here is the real question. Grats on the win RoI, you still had to put in the work but what I find troubling is that during the AMA one of the "regrets" the devs shared was that they made this expansions raids "too easy" and wish they made them harder. The T3 raid was delayed a MONTH. Could you not of made it challenging during that month with an adjusted patch PRIOR to releasing it? I regret that you didn't try to fix your mistake. Would love some accountability within DPG.
  18. Nudia Augur

You're sitting through the results of something going forth with SOME testing.

Picture attempts at making T3 more challenging with NO testing.

There's always next year!
  19. bucktoof Journeyman

No? because that's genuinely how i believe most players feel in 2020.. its kinda like the 10% of people who still use Magelo and probably think they're the big man on campus because they're OMGZ #3 hp or something on a tool that literally almost nobody uses anymore. So what? Everyone is well aware of the fact RoI was already 100% prepared for this. So they beat the easiest expansion in forever in a matter of minutes. Cool bruh! ?
  20. Metanis Bad Company

And 3.. 2.. 1 they re-tune T3 so that only ROI can beat it...