Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feeltheburn Augur

just cant keep boning this all up enough it seems, truly amazing work here Darkpaw, I mean I m not even mad, ( I m irate is more like it ) the level of ineptitude is impressive really
    Rebelicious likes this.
  2. T0paz New Member

haha how's it raidin guys ?!
  3. Zvenn Just an old monk

beat the kael events...server crashed on velks event...good times
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Why the f do we even bother with this game?
    Rebelicious likes this.
  5. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Race stops at server crash! Whoever was furthest along wins! Yay!
  6. THEMAIN1 New Member

This is absolutely ridiculous! To hell with T3 raids when in reality most people aren't even to that point and if they are punish them and not the rest of the players trying to work on their stuff to get built up! We pay to not play! Typical EQ!!!!! Same as the old days!!!!
  7. Daedly Augur

When the servers crashed, some of my characters went back to character to select. It showed them in the zones they were in when I first logged in a little bit ago. I suspect anything done between the last patch and this crash was rolled back.
  8. Jondalar Augur

Yes. We beat all 3 events.
    the Reaver likes this.
  9. Dracolindus Journeyman

How many monkeys does it take to Frick a football ?
    Rebelicious likes this.
  10. Shamanagins New Member

Roll the servers back to Tuesday. Get em up. Go Fix the crap and actually test it. Really, test it. There's a server called Test, use it for a month or so then roll it out when it's at least as buggy as the rest of the game currently. That way, we know what to expect.If these changes had been actually tested you surely would have seen the disconnects between your database and server.......IF that what it really is.
  11. dashound40 New Member

with what aa I got and lost we are doing great. lol.
  12. Dogarr New Member

So twice the server crashed today and there's surely another rollback coming. I'll lose5 hunters kills and 1 partisan task for my time wasted. If this is all due to t3 raids like we suspect then it's pretty lame. What is the point of the test server?
  13. Pryssylus Journeyman

What, pray tell, is the evidence upon which these 'suspicions' are based?

Assuming raids rather than, say, the 13+ hour patch that these amateurs chose, for some insane reason, to deploy the day before raid unlock seems... suspicious, to me.

I'd say its pretty lame regardless of the cause.
    Endaar likes this.
  14. jbmesh New Member

Why are servers still having a problem?
  15. Scroterly New Member

Not to deflect from the ineptitude of patch releasing as a whole, I do want to thank dreamweaver for the better-than-historical efforts to keep the community updated.
    While people are understandably upset this is not the fault of the community manager, and we all know it. I don't want dreamweaver to become jaded and pull back on the communication because the messenger keeps getting shot.
  16. Moege Augur

You still want your customers to believe that the previous delay was not intentional to buy more time .... yeah ....
  17. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

"Historically" communication from DPG/DBG has been piss poor. "Better than piss poor" in this case, is still grossly insufficient.
  18. Mizen Baenre Lorekeeper

HAHA JK GUYS AND GALS
  19. Jeffv New Member

Come on guys, we got nothing here we are all on lock-down and can not really do anything. No movies, no hanging out with friends, nothing. You could not wait until after this was over to do this ?
  20. Maedhros High King

At what point are you guys done for the day without gettin the servers up and we have to just try again tomorrow?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.